19: Life At The Port

3rd person pov:

With kirishima's help. They make it to town before sunrise. The moment Hawks lands on the docks. He's exhausted and panting.

Kirishima looks around and tackles a guard before killing him and trying a rock to his legs before throwing the now naked guard in the sea. Then he gives Hawks the clothes to fit in.

Kiri:"Hide your wings. That way you'll be safe."

Hawks gets dressed and when the wind blows. He smells a harible stitch. So he looks up. Only to see a rotting body in a cage. His eyes widen with horror at the sight.

Kirishima pats Hawks shoulder before leading the way through town.

Kiri:"Welcome to human society. Where no one is safe forever."

Hawks puts all of his feathers in his clothes and follows closely behind kirishima. Where they stay in a hotel for two days.

In those days. Hawks sees a slave market happen, children starving and fighting to survive, and mothers selling their bodies just to pay rent.

So when day three came. Hawks saw crouds gathering on the sides of the streets.

When kirishima and him walked out to a perfect spot to watch. That's when they saw enji atop a clizdale horse pulling a wagon of prisoners. That's when hawks sees dabi, bakugou, and shoto bound in chains.

Kiri:"Where is everyone else? Wait did he?"

Enji runs to the docks. Where his friends are about to be hung. Just as kirishima is about to rush in. A hand stops him by gripping his shoulder.

Kirishima looks back to see izuku crying and shaking his head no. So izuku prays for them. Only to stop for a moment when he hears the doors open and ropes squeak.

As kirishima comforts izuku and holds back the rage that dwells within. Hawks is still watching dabi go by. So Hawks moves through the crowd to follow then. Only to see them go beyond a gate. As Hawks goes to get passed the gate. Aizawa grabs Hawks from behind.

Aiz:"Cross the gate and you'll die little bird. Though the master has sent me to invite you to dinner to negotiate his fate. Ask the red head. He knows where the boss lives."

Haw:"Sorry sir. You have the wrong person."

Hawks slaps aizawa's hand away and goes to walk away. Only for a force to pull him into an alley. That's when hawks sees what his arms and legs are wrapped with snake like tails coming from behind aizawa. His eyes glow red and his voice growls as his teeth sharpen.

Aiz:"You have the same smell as dabi had on him. It hasn't changed in all of these years. You reek of those two creatures. You can't hide from me, because my job is to hunt and retrieve prey for my boss."

Haw:"You're a monster."

Aiz:"That's right, and I'll do anything to stay off the wall."

Haw:"W...wall?"

Aizawa's tails bite into hawks. Paralyzing him. So aizawa carries Hawks beyond the gate to enji's office. That's when he sees his mom's head and father's wings mounted on the wall.

Hawks heart races with fear as aizawa then walks him back. Only to throw him in the alley by some trash bins.

Aiz:"See you tonight."

Meanwhile shoto still has shackles on, but is locked in his room.

Sho:"You can't keep me here forever."

Enji:"You're absolutely right. I'll make sure you have the best seat in house to watch them die. After all. I'll soon have Touya's weakness come right to me. Then I'll have what I've drempt about."

A pink Cheeks little lady brings shoto food and wine for dinner. Only to excuse herself and leaves. That's when enji locks shoto in. So shoto throws the  plate of food at the door in anger.

Now that they've arrived. Mic giggles with glee. As he has two new playthings fresh off the ship.