8: The Way Of Hope

3rd person pov:

Baku:"Put down the blade right now icyhot."

Shoto glances back and sees that his captain has his blade drawn.

Baku:"Put it DOWN!"

Bakugou growls the last word out. So, shoto turns around and drops his blade before opening his arms.

Sho:"Hurt me instead of Midoriya."

Bakugou is stunned for only a moment before a fit of laughter hits him.

Baku:" HEHEHAHAHAHAH!! Man, you really have been sheltered. Let me teach you what's really going on. Care to assist me, deku?"

Izu:"Yes, kacchan, let's."

Izuku blushes as bakugou walks past shoto and kisses izuku.

Shoto is stunned, and as bakugou straddles izuku. Shoto tries to leave.  Only to realize that he's locked in.

Bakugou cuts izuku free, and they both walk up behind shoto.

Baku:"You want out?"

Bakugou shows shoto the key, but izuku stands between them.

Izu:"You got one last test to pass. I couldn't help but notice you constantly looking my way and helping me out when I was struggling with tasks."

Baku:"It pisses me off."

Izu:"We know jealous jellyfish. Now tell us the truth about how you feel."

Baku:"Incase you haven't figured it out. We're open to three ways."

Izuku blushes.

Izu:"Kacchan~"

Shoto sighs and turns izuku's head to face him. Only to plant a kiss upon his forehead.

Baku:"So which are you, top or bottom?"

Shoto smirks as izuku moved aside. Shoto looks down at his short captain and grips his chin between two fingers.

Sho:"So you're both kinky. That's good to know."

Shoto picks the cap off of Bakugou's head and puts it on his.

Baku: "Well, well, it looks like someone shows their true form."

Bakugou pulls izuku between them as both pick a side to kiss or bite his neck.

Meanwhile, dabi is at his campsite and looks through his boat until he finds what he's been looking for.  Dabi smiles and pulls out a few things. One is big, but the other two are tiny.

Hawks goes to take flight. As he reaches for a cloud. He hears a voice.

*Come closer and be a part of me.*

Hawks Flys down and lands atop the water. Where he doesn't sink in but stands atop.

Hawks back sparkles with fish scales as he spreads his wings in the sunset. He dances without music. While memories of humans attacking his family flash in his memory.

His father never left the house. Being sure to stay hidden from the sky. So Hawks played outside with his mother as they played a game of hide and seek.

Hawks hid up in a tree, and he saw everything. From humans landing on the shore behind him. To the man with red hair and blue eyes kick his mother down. Her scales shimmer as she bears her fangs at him. Before she could charm them. The red-headed leader puts a metal mask over her face with the help of two men. Then she was carried away to their ship. As she was being dragged away. Hawks pops out of his hiding spot and their eyes lock.

She shakes her head no because Hawks ready his feathers to attack. From her humming. He knows what she's thinking.

"Get your father and stay low to the ground, and remember that we'll always love you, keigo."

As tears fill his eyes. He Flys over to the house and attacks the humans that are trying to get inside.

Kei:"Father, they took mama."

The door opens and his father pulls him inside. That's when keigo sees the mark on his father's wrist of where the bracelet use to be on him.

"Stay inside and keep your head down. I'll do what I can to protect you."

His father spreads his wings and starts singing to charm humans as he takes flight. Once away from the house. A human comes inside where keigo is and locks a collar to his neck before chaining it down to the floor of the house. Keigo cries out and causes a Soundwave to echo across the island. Stunning anyone that isn't on the ship. As Keigo's father flies up. Clouds darken as a storm brews. It strikes the island with such a force that is pushes the ship out to sea and kills every human that's on the island. The force even causes the roof of the house to pop off. The only thing that saves Keigo is the chain placed by the charmed human. The next time, keigo looks up. He sees that he's all alone.

As Hawks dances on the water. Only his tears make ripples in the water.