Bo

Tapping my pen on my desk I was willing the bell to ring. This teacher was boring but then again math has always been a boring class to take. Looking at the time I saw that we still had only thirty minutes before lunch. That was just great, time was going to go slow! Looking around the class Cam met my eye and he shared the same look as well. This class was pure torcher. "Bo, stop tapping your pen on the desk. It is detracting the other students." I rolled my eye but stop tapping it.

When the bell finally rang Cam and I head to the cafeteria to grab lunch then meet up with the boys. "Did you hear that Blaze has a daughter?" I looked at him sideways. Since when?

"No way. We've been to his place and I never saw a girl there nor did I see any pictures."

"No man, really. Titus met her last week. Why do you think your dad and them went out of town?" Titus was Cam's older brother, he moved in with him when their mom and dad got on drugs.

"I just thought it was because they were going on a run."

He shook his head. "No, it was to sign her out of her old school and pick up some things from her mom's house. Titus didn't go into detail on why she was moving in with her dad. He just said to leave her alone."

"What do you mean leave her alone? Is she bad news?"

"No. Titus said that she is a shy girl and rather be left alone. Said that Blaze won't share details about what happened to her. My guess is something bad happened because for her to just pack up and move here is crazy."

He had a point, I knew I would not be willing to pick up and move in the middle of the school year. Not to mention it's senior year! I would put up a fight. "My brother also said that Blaze is going to put him and Corvette on her. He said something about her being relaxed around them."

I smiled and shook my head, Corvette was something else and he could make you laugh even on your worst day. So that was understandable, there was just something about him. "Yeah, he is something else. I want to meet this girl if it's true. See for myself."

We took our seats with the group and got to talking about the football game was coming up this weekend. It was going to be Sunday night football game. One where we were super pumped for. It was a big rival game, but I won't lie, we beat them every year always by a long shot too. As lunch started to come to an end my mind wandered back to this mystery girl. I defiantly was going to pay her a visit or maybe she will be coming here?

Was she cute?

What am I saying? I would never settle down right now I want to mess around a bit. I don't want the whole emotional ties and shit. High school in my option is too young to settle down. But, being QB had it benefits. I was glad we had PE next because since football is a big sport here us football player got to practice. And since I only had six classes I got to spend the rest of the school day here on the field.

Licking my fingertips I place them on the ball and threw it back to Cam. He caught it easily and threw it back. We continued doing this till our coach came out to have us start our warm ups. As we start to jog around the track Cam keeping my pace as we began to talk.

"So what do you think this girl looks like?" Cam asked keeping my pace.

"I don't know man. if she looks anything like Blaze then I guess alright." I replied shrugging.

Cam just started laughing as we continued on with our warm ups and then practice until school was let out for the day. As I pulled up to my house I saw that my dad was there. Maybe I can ask him able this girl. "Hey, dad!"