Catalina

Okay, so kind of at the end when I do a scene break (***) <== these stars. It's going into some detail If you are not okay with reading sexual abuse then skip to the very end of this chapter. This was a hard chapter to write, I cried a little myself.

----------------------------------

When they got to where they were taking us, we were thrown into a room. Bo pulled me close to him and I reached out to grab Cam. I was too scared to look around the room, but it surprised me that they didn't put us in different rooms. A grunting sound made my head snap to a dark corner of the room, something was telling me to look and even though I was scared. I went.

Bo tried to grab me back but when a gap left me, he looked to where I was heading. Titus was starting to sit up grunting as he went. Rushing to his side I help him sit up, he shook his head when he took note that we were here. "For fuck sake, I told him to leave you kids out of this."

He gently put his hand on my cheek and checked me over then looked to the boy. "Did they hurt you?" I shook my head no.

"No, they just put guns to our heads, they are after Tim," Cam said as he glared back at the door. "Why don't you just fucking hand Tim over, none of this wouldn't have happened." He snapped.

"That shit doesn't concern you," He said standing at his full high. "Why they fuck weren't you guys at the compound?" He looked to Bo.

Bo pulled me to his side making me rest my head on his chest. "We can't stay locked up in there forever, Titus. We were on our way to see a movie. My dad said it was okay, maybe you guys should have thought about this shit before taking Tim like that."

Why were they fighting about this shit! We have other things to worry about than to argue about why they have Tim. I was pissed that my dad made me stay in a place where Tim was. What if he would have broken out and came after me? Yes, there are bikers everywhere, but not everyone is going to be watching. They had better things to do than to watch a teenage girl. They may be my dad's brothers, but they don't want to have to babysit all the damn time.

"Fighting isn't going to get us out of here," I whispered. "I want to go home."

Titus sighed, but I didn't look at him I stayed in Bo's chest, my grip on him tighten when we heard footsteps coming. Bo started to whisper sweet nothings in my ear as my body started to shake, I felt a new pair of hands on my back making me look. Titus gave me a nod and stood in front of Bo and me. Cam without thought followed his movements.

"Whatever happens, Camron. They don't take the girl." Bo gently pushed me behind him at Titus words.

When the door finally opened all the air in my lungs left, this guy looked just like Tim only older. His eyes scanned the room when his eyes landed on me behind everyone, his eyes turned cold. Flashbacks of when Tim use to do shit to me started to flood my mind and silent tears started to run down my cheeks. His eyes looked just like Tim's. I wanted to look away, but I couldn't I was too scared. Scared that if I do he would hurt me just like Tim did.

"You think hiding her behind you is going to work?" He sneered pulling a gun out from behind his back. "I'm going to take her either way." The gun he held in his hand made a clicking sound making me jump back.

"You even think about touching her, I will fucking put a bullet between your eyes." Out of all the time I've known Titus, I have never heard his voice this cold. "You underestimate me, old man. I've been holding back because it was keeping you here thinking I was going to talk. But you crossed the line when you had taken them."

A heartless laugh filled that air then the gun went off. I started to scream when Cam fell to the floor hold his shoulder. Rushing to his side I pulled him to the back Titus wanted to move, but he couldn't. "I got plans for this little cunt and you." He clicked his tongue. "When I'm done with you, you're going to be drowning in mistakes."