Catalina

When I got back to the room Bo was now laying down watching sports. I ran a brush through my hair as I caught Bo's eyes in the mirror, he was watching me with amusement. I gave a playful glare then went back to brushing my hair. Cheers came through the T.V making me look over at it, I was never a fan of basketball. Standing up I went to the bed where I straddle his hips bring his attention to me. We stared at each other for a good few minutes before I broke it.

"We have to talk about something," I said laying down on him. As his arms wrapped around me holding me in place.

"Okay, what do we need to talk about?" He said as he started to rub soft circles on my back making me relax on to him.

I didn't know where to start to explain this, how do you tell your boyfriend that you're going to get your ovary taken out? This was not the normal conversation to have with your boyfriend. Letting out a sigh I let the words flow out my mouth.

"I decided that I'm going go through with the surgery and have my ovary removed." After a few minutes past I looked up at him. His face was blank so I had no way of knowing on how he felt. "Bo, did you hear me?"

He looked down at me but his face was still blank. What the fuck was he thinking? "Are you sure that is something you want to do? You won't be able to have kids down the road." Finally, I saw the emotion in his eyes.

"Bo, this will give me a fighting chance. One where I can actually beat this cancer once and for all, and there are kids out there who need a good home." My voice dropped to a whisper at the end.

"You cease to amaze me," He whispered running his thumb under my lip. "And your right, many kids aren't as lucky as us."

"I love you." My eyes went wide when the words shot out of my mouth. Bo smiled and flipped us over.

Bo pressed his lips to mine then started to trail down my jaw and my neck where he kissed my soft spot. "I love you too."

I brought his lips back to mine where we started a heated make out session. I found it funny that I was trying to have a serious conversation only for it to turn into this. Bo started to grind his hips into me making a moan slip, it felt unbelievable to feel him. Bo was able to bring out the best in me when I least expected it. I was brought out of my thoughts when his hand slid down the front of my panties where he started to rub my clit.

"Fuck that feels good," I whispered as he kissed down my neck.

Bo sat up pulling his shirt over his head showing off all his glory. Sitting up myself, I pulled my shirt over my head but Bo had other plans. He grabbed my hands stopping me from pulling it off fully, this action had my eyes covered and hands trapped in the shirt. I couldn't see what he was doing and it turned me on even more. He pushed me back down on the bed where he started to tease me. He would bring his lips close to mine but just as I was about to kiss him he would move.

"Babe," I whispered making his chuckle at me.

"Patience baby, just relax and enjoy." Finally, he pressed his lips to mine. "Keep your arms above your head. Don't move them until I say." I felt myself getting wet by this.

He was taking charge and giving me orders. I couldn't help but get turned on by it. This was a whole new side of him and I was actually liking it. At first, I thought that maybe I would be more scared because Tim uses to tie my hands from time to time. No, shut up mind! I don't need to be thinking of him...not anymore. I focused back on Bo and his lips, he was working down my neck. When he got to my breast he reached under me unhooking my bra. The cool air hit me making goosebumps from over my body.