We plan on stopping somewhere where we could find money we searched any planet that sounds good.

Hunter pointed at the planet "idler that's were we'll go"

"But idaflors not even inhibatated" wrecker said.

"Which makes it a the perfect place to hide out l

"Hide?" I spoke not impressed "but I've been stuck on kamino my whole life. Can't we explore"

"Not right now" hunter told her "we have to wait for things to settle down"

"Well, we won't be doing either" tech spoke "we don't have enough fuel and we are also entirely out of rations. Without the republic to provide us supplies we'll have to acquire thes nessities on our own"

"We got a bigger problem" echo said walking up to us. "Comm chatter has our ship's signature on a wanted list"

"So we scramble it" tech shrugged.

"You can do that?" Wrecker asked.

"Of course I can do it but I need to land in order to perform those modifications. By my calculations the closest planet is... Pantora"

"pantora it is" said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
.landed I noticed hunter was out of us armour and echo dressed like a droid.

"you can't cell that explosive it's our last one" wrecker wined wines.

"And it's the only thing we have worth any money" hunter told him.

"You want to eat don't you?" Echo asked.

" why do tech and I have to do all the repairs while you get to go sight seeing?" Werecker asked echo.

"Sightseeing?" I asked in excitement.

"No no, this is a supply run in and out quickly and quietly" hunter said .

"Yeah and you stick out too much" echo points at wrecker.

"Oh and you don't?" Wrecker asked.

"No dressed like this" echo said putting on the full armour that makes him look like a droid.

"All right let's get moving, omega you're with us" I said as we started walking.

Once we were walking the place looked crowded as we saw troopers walking by as everyone cheers.

"What are they celebrating?" I asked.

"The end of the war" hunter told her.

"Chain code post like on calecami" echo tells me as we looked at the holo screen about the chain code.

"Things are changing quicker than I thought let's get what we came for and get out of here" Hunter said.

"But the war is over isn't that good?"I asked.

"Depends on which side your on" echo said as we kept on walking.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We tried to cell something but it's not going well then I got distracted by cut animals.

"Are you all right" I unfamiliar female voice said as I turned to see a woman there. "You seem lost"

"I got separated from my friends" I said

"I can help with that not to worry we'll find them.

Then we talked for a bit until I saw hunter.

"Jax step away from her." He told me .

"Why she was helping me look for you" i said.

"Yes." Fennic said " jax and I are getting to know each other " she began to shoot at hunter making me run.

"Somebody who?" Wrecker asked

I kept on running somewhere as she accidentally bumped in to someone.

The shadow revealed wrecker "there you bare" he said grabbing us "you had us worried." Then we turned to see fennic walking towards us "get to the ship I'll handle her"

I touched wreckers shoulder "are you sure? She's a skilled fighter"

"Don't worry I got this" wrecker laughs as I climb up the tower as I saw hunter on a motobike.. I jumped as he caught "We're not out of this yet" he said as he threw something the bomb and threw it at her untold it exploded.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We drove the speeder back to then ship as we ran back in "we need to go now" hunter told them as we started to leave the planet."She has to be a bounty hunter" hunter said.

"What's a bounty Hunter" I asked.

"Someone hired to retrieve targets" echo explained.

"And you appear to be the target" tech said.

"We have to find out who hired her" hunter said. No noded in agreement we do have to figure out who hired her.