"what's going on here?" Hunter asked. Looking at me with gonky

"Gonkys prime power source won't fully charge I'm fixing it" i explained.

"You can't"he told me "he's a defective unit"

. "We are receiving an recorded transmission but I do not recognize this frequency." Tech explained.

"Patch it through" hunter order.

The holo showed the twileks girl Hera from earlier she said the imperials got her parent and after her too. And giving us the coordinates to where she is.

"You have her our comm Chanel?" Hunter asked me in concern.

"For emergencies," I said "and that sounded pretty urgent we have to go" .

Then we all agreed to go to ryloth.
~~~~~~~~~~
Once we head to RYLOTH we met up with the twilek girl Named Hera the one who called us for help.

We saw the twileks surrounded by the empire and to no surprise Crosshair is here too.

"The plasma bridge into the city's been deactivated" hunter said.

"I say we fly in and blow our way out" wrecker suggests.

"The caps told scanners would detect the ship" echo said.

"I don't like the look of this" tech said "the proop presences here is similar to that of raxus this is a military occupation"

"Ryloth a not a separatist planet"

"Exactly my point"

He runs off and comes back with a probe droid.

"The empire will know we're here" hunter said.

~~~~~~~~~~
We headded back I felt bad for Hera she's scared and her parents are still taken.

"We're all over the imperials comm chapters" tech said walking out of the ship with heras droi. There increased patrols within the city."

Hunter looks at me "Crosshair wil expect an attack the element of surprise is gone there's nothing we can do"

"Wait you can't leave. I'll pay double" Hera said.

"All the money in the galaxy won't matter if we're dead what you're asking us to do it's not worth the risk."

"Not unless families are in danger" I said looking at hunter who was glaring at me "hunter, I'd do the same for you"
~~~~~~~~~~~
Once Hera told us the plan to get in I already planned how we're gonna go in the capitol.

Hera and omega went together, tech and wrecker were back on the ship and hunter echo and I went to free heras parents. T

We got them out to get them out of the capatol. We head to the door to open it.

Later on Hera and I found a ship as distraction then as the mission was going. Then when it was done we head back to the hideout.

We head back to the ship after saying our goodbyes to the syndulla family.