17- First Move

Ren

"Can you stop fucking me with those eyes, love?"

I don't want to lose my sense now. She is too innocent to have sex with a person like me.

God STOP this little creature !!

"Daddy kiss me"

Oh fuck! Please Jacklyn you don't know what a monster I am. She started leaning further towards my lips. Her actions and her calling me daddy on top didn't help anything to stop my inner self to come out.

I quickly grabbed her face closing the distance. Our lips were moulding perfectly with each other. The kiss was getting hotter and rough by every second. She let out a hot moan.

I pulled out but, Princess was not having any thought of letting me go. She chased my lips back again and started moving on my dick. Her movements are making me fucking hard in my boxers. My hands crawled to her ass rubbing and squeezing them together.

She started slowly moving on my dick rubbing her pussy right on top of my dick. I spanked her ass hard enough for her to let out a moan I pulled out of the kiss quickly saying

"Hello, little brat! just stop with your behaviour"

Her brain said otherwise and she started moving faster on my clothed member.

"Princess you don't know about anything how I like to fuck a woman. So.. Ahha

She attacked my neck with her lips and crossed her hands on my neck for balance and moved her perfect ass in a most fucking sexy way that I can just cum at the view.

"Daddy then show me how you fuck a woman"

I hung my head back in the air at her words. She is driving me crazy with her words and actions. But I don't want to fuck her innocence out just in a single day.

I will show you my ways princess but, not now.

I grabbed her ass taking control of her movements and made her move.

"Ahaaa... Yes, my slut! Fucking yess!
Ride your nasty cunt over my huge dick like that. Tell me how are you feeling rubbing your pussy on my dick ?"

I haven't got any reply. So, I stopped moving her ass and spanked both her ass cheeks at a time making her moan out loud in desperation.

"Ye-s daddy it feels aghhaaaa s-o freak-king good"

Her moans were filling the air around us.

"What feels good pet?"

"You Dad-dy! your dick"

Her breathing was getting heavy and heavier

"I am abou-t t-o cum daddy"

"You can't get to fucking cum on my dick whenever you want to princess"

"Daddy please aghhha please daddy I am about to cum"

"Beg"

"Please Daddy let your slut cum on your dick"

"Cum"

She released her juices wetting her pants and my boxers too.

Her breathings were very heavy. She just leaned on my chest. I pulled her closer hugging her tight, I took the water bottle on my table and opened the lid I moved a bit backward to get esses to her mouth.

"Princess, drink some water"

She moved a little bit away from my chest putting her lips on the bottle and I made her drink the water until she pulled back her head indicating me to stop.

The poor little one looks soo exhausted.

I stood up from the chair carried her to my bed and made are lay on the bed softly. She had no energy left in her body which made her sleep in no time, I covered her in a blanket and closed my curtains stopping the noon sun to wake my girl.

I looked down at my boxers the huge tent of my dick remind same. I went to the bathroom removed my boxers letting my dick to sprung out. I started rubbing my dick at an inhuman pace thinking about my girl's hot moans and ass.

"Oh fuck Jacklyn what are you doing to me!?"