38

REN'S POV:

It's very hard to work without Jordan. It's soo stressful.

My phone rang. An instant lit up in my mood

"Hello, Daddy?"

"Hi Princess"

"Had lunch?"

I checked the clock. I was soo at work and lost track. It was almost lunchtime

"No angel"

"Why.... See I am not the one who skips the meal. You do too"

"I am strong Princess"

"You can't always win the argument"

"Next time I will let you win"

"Hmm"

"Lunch time?"

"Yes Daddy"

"How was the ride with your brother"

"Whole ride was silent. Every day we talk a lot but today he was silent."

"I will clear the air soon princess don't worry"

"And one more thing Daddy, he said to break up with you as soon as possible"

"Aghhh that bastard, he will marry you with another guy over my dead body "

"Ok ok don't get angry. I don't want you to be angry"

"Hmm"

I heard her college bell ring.

"Ok, Daddy, have to go bye, love you."

"Love yo..."

She cut the call.

The only person in this whole universe that dared to cut my call when I was still speaking.

*Time skips*

Taking a shower always calmed my nerves. Thinking about work, Jacklyn, Kavin and my father making me fucking crazy. I think this is the only reason people say not to fall in love it's not that easy. The whole day I was only thinking about one person, even if I want to distract myself from the thoughts of her something related to her is occupying my brain. Even now I don't want to think about her but I am thinking not to think about her the whole point became to always think about her.

I went out of the shower and my phone popped up with a message.

-Daddy looks hot

I look at her room, she was standing behind the windows, I smirked at the compliment and replied back

-This is not even hot compared to what's underneath Princess

She closed the window. I tossed the phone on my bed and close the curtains.

Again my phone buzzed with a massage.

I am not used to this.

-come over

-ask nicely

- Daddy, can you please come over? I want a kiss.

-sure, doll

- Thank you, Daddy.

Acting cool with this girl is kind of hard but worth the act.

I had my dinner and climbed her balcony. I am officially her boyfriend but that little shit wants me to climb the balcony. Once I was in she was sleeping on her stomach giving me a great show of her ass. I checked whether the door is locked and it was. She had her headphones on.

I got on the bed and spanked her ass to get her attention. She covered her mouth to stop her screaming sounds and sat back straight.

"Daddy..."

I pushed her down on the bed and climbed on her crashing her down with the kiss. After sucking her tongue and lips I pulled back.

"I think I completed the task you asked for."

She blushed soo hard, closing her eyes she pulled my t-shirt to cover her face. I gently took the t-shirt away from her hold, balancing myself on my one hand on top of her.

"Don't hide doll"

She pushed me and I fell on the bed beside her grabbing her to my side. Enjoying the silence I went to my thoughts again. She was out like a light after a few times snuggling into my chest she fell asleep.

I kissed her on the cheek deciding to leave. But her grip on my shirt tightened and she mumbled

"Don't go"

The voice was soo sleepy that it was almost inaudible.

"I will stay princess"