32

REN'S POV:

I called Jeremiah hoping he will help me.

*on the phone*

"Jerry I need help"

"Really Ren, at this time? I am a CEO of a company too"

"Come on Jerry"

"What?"

"I will send you the location"

I have sent the location to Jeremiah and he replied coming.

"Ren please"

It was Stefen's voice. I don't know if he is the Stefen I was friends with then, he looked more different. He is sick. His eyes were hooded and maybe he lost weight. Every part was looking weak.

"Please, what?"

I said maintaining my strained voice.

"Don't do anything to my brother"

Why is he worried soo much? He was sitting on the couch and I sat in front of him on the couch and pulled out a cigarette and smoked looking at him, my blood was boiling seeing Stefen. As soon as the smoke hit the air I heard a cough.
It was Jordan. I have to send this guy out.

"How you came here, Jordan?"

"My car, sir"

"Leave then"

"Ok sir"

He was about to go then the other Stefen spoke.

"Maybe you lost control over your head after me kicking you out of this mafia shit. How can you be soo reckless with your belongings?"

His word disgusted me, but I don't want anything to happen to anyone. I sent a man with Jordan as security.

"Go home straight"

"Sir, I need to pick up my sister"

I sighed

"Ok do whatever you want"

When the car drove off Jeremiah's car drove straight into the the house. I smiled at Jeremiah, he was irritated.
Without any words, we went inside the house. Jeremiah stopped on the track looking at two Stefens. I wanted this expression.

"What in the actual fuck"

"One is Stefen and one is Hendrix"

"Hendrix?"

Jeremiah said looking at me shocked.

"You know Hendrix?"

"I know a Hendrix, but not sure this is the one. Leave it, who is Stefen in this?"

"Who knows?"

"Stefen had a tattoo, snake on his back"

Oh god, how can I forget that?

"Did you check?''

"No"

Jeremiah sighed and said the guards to remove their shirts. The weak-looking had the tattoo. But I was not satisfied.

"We need a DNA test"

I said.

"I will take them to the garage"

I smirked at him. We both had that 'we are back' expression.

The guards pulled both of them out. One of them said

"Your belongings Ren"

What is he trying to warn?

Jacklyn.

I ran to my car driving to Jacklyn's house. On top of all this, she is not lifting the call.