22- Morning!

Jacklyn

I woke up with the sun hitting my face. I opened my eyes, feeling lost. For a moment, I didn't know how I ended up here or what happened yesterday.

"Good morning, baby."

Jeremiah smiled brightly, standing at my door.

Is he smiling?

He walked towards me and caressed my head, gently kissing my forehead. He said,

"Freshen up, aren't you hungry?"

"Yes, I am," I replied, looking at him suspiciously, thinking about yesterday and how strangely he's acting today.

He flashed his bright, iconic smile and went outside. I looked around my room, still feeling lost. With the same confusion in my head, I went to the bathroom to take a shower.

---

Time Skips

I came out of the bathroom wrapped in a towel. I stopped in my tracks, seeing Ren sitting on my bed, just like when we first met. I instinctively wrapped my arms around my exposed skin. He pulled me onto his lap with one hand, removing my wrapped arms, and said,

"Not my first time, little one."

Did nothing happen yesterday? Was it all a dream? Looking at Ren, it feels like I'm stuck in the past. Or maybe this is all just a dream? I stood up from his lap, still feeling lost, and it was starting to make me sick.

Suddenly, the door blasted open. Jeremiah was shocked to see Ren sitting there.

"How did you get in, man?" he asked, confused and somewhat furious. Ren looked at Jeremiah with a smirk, then stood from the bed, lifting my chin as he kissed me.

He fucking kissed me, right in front of Jeremiah!

"Where's my morning kiss, princess?" Ren asked, his proud smirk plastered on his face.

I glanced at Jeremiah, who was looking at us with the same disgusted expression you'd give to a couple romancing in public.

Then I looked up at Ren. He bent forward, tapping his lips with his fingers, expecting me to kiss him. I knew he wouldn't give up until I did it, so I gave him a quick peck and stepped back, not wanting to prolong this embarrassment.

Ren's smirk didn't fade as he glanced at me and then walked out, pulling Jeremiah with him. I quickly changed into a black oversized t-shirt and shorts, took a deep breath, and went downstairs.

What I saw next was something I never thought I'd witness-Jeremiah and Ren cooking breakfast together in the kitchen. I walked over, still confused.

Ren saw me and said, "Come, have your breakfast, princess."

I sat at the table, thinking this must be a dream.

"I need to leave," said Jeremiah, taking off his apron. I didn't want him to go, so I instantly whined,

"Why? It's Sunday!"

Jeremiah laughed, exchanging a smirk with Ren. Leaning closer to my height, he said,

"Just a little while, baby. I'll be back. Small job."

I pouted.

Ren slipped his palm over my lips. With me facing away from him, he pulled my chair back, pressing me against his chest.

"He'll come back, princess. You don't have to be that cute."

Jeremiah straightened, looking at Ren. I lifted my head to look at Ren, who was also eyeing Jeremiah.

"Don't fuck her," Jeremiah said seriously. It wasn't a casual remark-it sounded more like a warning. But even with Jeremiah's hard look, Ren didn't flinch and replied,

"Say that to Jacklyn, not me."

I looked at Ren, shocked.

"What?" Jeremiah asked, confused. But I knew exactly what Ren was referring to. Embarrassment filled me, and I didn't even dare look at Jeremiah.

"Whatever. I'm leaving. Kavin can deal with you, Ren-not me."

Jeremiah mimicked Ren's "not me" and grabbed his keys, heading out.

"Bye, Jerry!" I yelled after him.

"Bye, baby. Take care," he replied, closing the main door behind him.

"Bye, Jerry," Ren mocked me, pulling a chair next to mine and sitting down, still not looking at me. I smiled at his childishness.

"Are you jealous?" I teased with a grin.

"Why would I be jealous? He's not even close to my level," he said, still not looking at me, as he started eating his breakfast.

I climbed off my chair and moved closer to Ren. I spread his legs, climbing onto his thigh. I kissed his cheek and asked,

"Daddy... are you mad?"

I could feel his body tense at my words. God, I love this. I kissed my way down from his cheek to his neck, sucking gently on his skin.

"I might need to record this, doll," he murmured.

"Why?" I asked, grabbing his face and burying myself deeper into his neck. His manly scent was driving me insane.

"To show everyone who thinks I'm not fucking you."

It took less than a second for me to realize what I was doing-and what I had done before. I pulled back and tried to get off his lap, but he pulled me close, laughing.

"It's okay, princess. I personally like it," he said, feeding me a bite. I figured this might be a good time to ask him anything.

"Daddy?"

"Yes, doll?"

"What happened yesterday?"

"If I tell you what happened yesterday, will you tell me what to you?"

Oh, fuck, no. I can't.

I looked at my lap unsure what to say.

Ask me when you are ready to answer,"he said feeding me another spoon, I was looking just looking down.