44

REN'S POV:

Finally after tiring work and lots of stress, the day has come. Everyone gathered at Jacklyn's house. My little devil is still angry with me, I have sent the dress for the ball but neither I got any message or call from her. She has been ghosting me for the past two days. I even apologized  but she said, "You should have said that before fucking me that night." Ok, I was wrong. I admit. But, she is not even letting me touch her.

My father arranged the ball in his house, where I stayed till my sixteen years of age.

I went to Jacklyn's house, everyone are ready to leave. I saw a girl sitting beside Kavin maybe she is Layla, if you look closely she just looks like Jordan same smile and skin tone.
Oh fuck! Now I remember she is the one with Jacklyn in the club that day. I searched for my girl and she was nowhere to see.

"Kavin where is your sister?"

I just want to tease him. He glared at me and my inner self was happy seeing his disturbed face. Layla slapped him on the arm and pointed me to Jacklyn's room. I smiled at her and ran upstairs.

There the queen of hell looking as sinful as possible. Regretting myself about deciding to buy a short dress. The bloodshot red short dress fits perfectly showing her curves. Looking at herself in the mirror she saw me from the corner of her eye, purely ignoring my total existence.

I went behind her seizing the tiny waist. Looking at our reflection I admired how perfectly she fit in my hands.

"No mirror can say how hot you are queen

Kissing her nap I whispered

But, I can"

I pulled her ass more deeply onto my dick. I slightly gazed my fingers from her hairline to her eyes

"Hot smokey lust-filled eyes for me to look"

Coming down to her lips

"Perfectly moulded lips for me to suck"

She jerked when my fingers touched her neck boarders.

"This is the world's best canvas for me to mark.
I touched her boobs giving them a good squeeze. I asked

"Are you wearing the lingerie I sent?"

She just hummed in response but I can feel her body tense as my fingers travels down more.

"Show me, princess"

I looked at our reflection. She fisted her dress looking at me through the mirror.

"Come on doll, we don't have time"

She raised her dress enough for me to see the black leased pantie I bought her with the dress. My hand cupped her pussy and I pressed her hip more on my dick.

"Pl..eas.e Ren, not n..ow"

Words are struggling to come out of her mouth.

"Why? you think your wetness will spoil the dress?"

She just nodded causing me to let out a dark chuckle.

"Innocent queen, those are meant to make you wet"

She spin around and looked at me with confusion.

"What do you mean?"

I leaned to kiss her but she just pushed me.

"Ren, Stop fucking my sister it's getting late. let's leave."

From the first day till now, this bastard always cuts me off.

"Fucking manipulator"

Jacklyn whispered and went out.