31

Following two parts will be about past situations. These parts are going to be very interesting.

Hope you all enjoy.
_____________________________

REN'S POV:

After fingering that little doll's pussy I went to meet Stefen. Stefen was not the type to harass women. Stefen was always a sweet guy but him betraying us was also unexpected.

I went to the location Jordan sent me. I never even knew Stefen had a brother.

I knocked on the door and Stefen opened it. Placing the gun right on his forehead I pushed the gun more, he stepped backward giving me space to get inside.

"On your knees"

He slowly bend down and was looking hella shocked.

"R..en?"

I slapped across his face, as he fell on the ground I bend down sat on my toes and pulled his hair to face him.

"So.. What is it? Say it or else you know how I deal with this kind of case."

He was shaking, and hearing his trembling voice a huge smirk formed automatically.
But for some reason, he looked confused.

"R..en what are y..ou doi..ing here..?"

In a few minutes all my men were surrounded with guns around Stefen. I stood up and said

"Speak up"

"What do you want me to speak?"

"Sir?"

I hear a gentle voice from the door. I looked at who it was. It was Jordan. I smiled at him, what a gentle voice in such an intense situation. Why is he here?

"Jordan, why are you here?"

He was scared looking at the scene in front of him. Jordan was not my assistant when I was in the mafia. So, probably this is the first time he is seeing all this.

Jordan came in front of me and said

"Thought it was an official meeting"

I laughed out loud. Everyone around looked at me weirdly.

"Ren what brings you here"

Stefen asked. what?

I looked at him with pure disgust.

"Sir, he is Stefen"

"Jordan SHUT UP, I know it's Stefen"

Jordan took a step back and gulped hard.

"No sir"

I was already furious and this guy is making me sick. I breathed calming myself down and said

"Jordan listen here, get out"

"Sir, listen to me first."

"WHAT!?"

"This is Stefen.."

I sighed rubbing my forehead with why fingers closing my eyes

"Jordan..."

"Sir, listen to me...."

I just looked at him

"The car was registered in the name Hendrix, Stefen is Hendrix's brother they are twins"

I don't know what was happening. All the guns started clicking around I looked at them they were loading the guns because Stefen was about to stand I stopped them gesturing not to shoot.

Stefen came to me crawling, crying with fear and said

"Ple..ase don't kill m...y brother R..en Please..."

I don't know what to do next. I stepped back breathing hard rubbing my templates. I saw the wall, Jordan was right there were photos of two Stefens. No no two men look alike. How do I know who is Stefan and who is Hen... Hen? What was his name

"What is the other name?"

"What name, sir?"

"Other brother's name, Jordan"

Agh... This guy

"Si..r Hendrix"

Where is he now? Fuck!Fuck!

"Find the other guy"

I said to my man and looked at Stefen. Is he Stefen or that Hen guy, I can't say the difference but this guy looked sick and weak.

"Stand up"

I said to him and gestured for him to sit on the couch and one of my men shouted from one of the rooms on the above floor.

"Sir, I found him"

They dragged the other Stefen down. He looked pretty healthy than the other one.
That's when my phone started ringing, I looked at the caller it was *Angel*

Jacklyn? why is she calling now?

"Hello"

There was no voice on the other side. I looked at my phone to check if the call got cut or anything, no.

"Hello princess"

"Daddy"

What a worst time for romance.

"Need something?"

"No"

"Then why you called?"

"Bye"

That was quite rude but for now, it's okay.

I heard a chuckle I look up from my phone seeing Stefen oh no no Hendrix or maybe Stefen, I don't know who the fuck, but he is laughing.

"Such a slut to be with"

Was he talking about Jacklyn? I kicked him right in the stomach. Even tho his laugh continued.

"Shut your mouth, you bastard. Another word about her

I kept the gun inside his mouth grabbing his jaw.

I don't hesitate to unload.."

I was cut off by another Stefen's voice

"Please Ren, I don't know what he did to you, but please leave him"

He was pleading. I took my phone out to make a call to labs, I need to know who is Stefen and who is Hendrix first.

"Jordan take them to the garage"

I said looking at my phone, when I didn't get any reply I looked at him

"Jordan?''

"agh?"

Oh my god! Jordan was hella scared and was looking at me with pleading eyes that said 'leave me'

If it's not Jordan who can help me now?

Jeremiah.