46

REN'S POV:

I woke up from a deep slumber because many things were moving around me. It's my girlfriend 'Jacklyn' shaking me vigorously.

"Princess.... What?"

"I have college"

"Then go"

"Daddy I need a dress"

We stayed here last night after Jacklyn slept in the bathtub. I reached the landline to call the maids and asked for a new dress.

"Really Daddy?"

I pulled her snuggling more into her I asked.

"What really?"

"Will they get a new dress?"

"I don't think you don't know how all this works. Your parents were also in the mafia world"

"I don't remember those things. Maybe I was small"

Not wanting her to go in the past. I kissed her cheeks

"You're still small."

*Time skips*

Jacklyn was nervous even to lift the spoon and take a bit. All the maids was surrounding her. I smiled at her situation and pulled her into my lap and said the maids to leave.

"Daddy someone will see"

I just stuffed the spoon inside her mouth. After munching on the food she relaxed in my lap.

"Good morning love birds"

It was my father. Jacklyn was about to leave my lap but I pulled her again in my lap.

"Stay Jacklyn you are going to cheat on him in future anyway"

This old guy never trusts women. I rubbed her thighs assuring her it was ok.

"Ok son I am leaving for my world trip. Take care of your company."

I was shocked listening to him. Is he really leaving everything in my hands and leaving?

"Dad, what is this sudden news?"

"Sudden for you, not me, I planned this. I already wrote my all property in your name. Shift here stay safe Ren. After your mother left you are the only family I had and I love you a lot"

Why is this old dude making a scene? Words were not forming in my throat. He just tapped my shoulder and left.

Humph.....

It's Jacklyn.

"Tell that old man to shut up. I will not cheat on you, Daddy."

She was pouting angrily. I went to her and whispered

"If he listens to this, there are huge chances to kill you"

She looked back at me closing her mouth and looking at me with wide eyes. I kissed her fingers and said

"I will protect you, Queen, don't worry"

She just peeked towards my back checking whether my father left or not.

"Hurry up, you're getting late"

She fastly stuffed her mouth with food and dragged me out.

*On the way*

"I always wanted to drop you in college"

She just smiled at me.

"Princess"

"Hmm"

"Please never leave my side"

Her eyes went soft for some seconds but they turned furious again.

"You are the one who left me. You were soo deep in your work and forgot about me for THREE DAYS"

"Princess seriously... I said sorry. You need to forget that"

"No, I won't, I will remember this till the day I die"

"It's all my fault"

"That is what I am saying."

"No princess not about that, it's my fault thinking that I can talk to you emotionally"

"Enough Daddy, don't throw all the blame  on me"

This fight continued till we reached college.

"Your books?"

"Layla stayed in my house"

"Are you really mad at me now?"

"Yes I am"

"Ok, then I thought while picking you up I planned to have a date. If you are angry what can I do?

"No no, I am not"

She kissed me. And said

"Bye... Layla is waiting for me. Pick me up at sharp 5. Don't be late. I will get sexually frustrated"

What the fuck! She is just getting shameless day by day. She dashed out of the car and I went to the office taking a last glance at my girl.

*Time skips*

It's already evening I promised her a date but I can't make it. I called her saying that the driver will pick her up and will drop her at my office.

I was working and my phone vibrated popping up a notification. It was Jacklyn. It was a photo...

Fucking hell!

She sent me a photo of her wet pussy while her fingers were buried deep inside her.
My cock grow inside my pants staring at her photo.

- I think the driver saw my pussy.

    - Don't worry, doll, I will kill him once he drops you

She may be thinking that I joked but this is going to happen.

- are you hard Daddy?

           -Princess, stop playing around. Once you're here nothing is going to save you from me.

"I don't want to be saved"

There comes the devil. I stood up from my chair and walked to the opposite end of the table and leaned on it. I said

"Crawl to me"