Sweet redemption chapter 46

Sweet redemption

Chapter 46

Emma POV

We were off to see Merlynn and Dylan and see if they could come home. As soon as we enter we can hear our babies, they are very talkative.

"They sound okay babe." We decide to take a room each and open the curtain. I see Merlynn on the bed. "Hey, beautiful girl."

"Ow, my head mommy."

"Yeah, you look like a mummy. We could have fun and wrap the rest of you up."

"Hey Emma, the kids are being fussy and not wanting oatmeal."

"Thanks, Jessie. Now missy are you being naughty for aunty Jessie?"

"No mom."

"Eat your breakfast you know better than that babe." I watch Merlynn eat her breakfast as our other doctor comes in.

"Hello, Emma."

"Hey, Frank."

"Merlynn can go home. It's just a few stitches. Other than that she's fine."

"Oh, and Dylan how is he?"

"Oh well as Denise told you last night he's got a hairline fracture in his scalp. You will need to keep an eye on him and make sure that he doesn't fall. In six weeks the fracture should be fine we can do another X-ray to see if it has been repaired."

"And if it's not? What do we do?"

"We will cross that bridge when we get to it. But I'm sure he will be fine."

"Thanks, Frank." As I continue to help Merlynn to feed herself.

Meanwhile in the other room...

"Hey, little dude."

"Hi, dad."

"You know mister chicks dig scars."

"Girls are yucky dad."

"Well, there'll be a time when they aren't Dylan." I kiss him.

"Hello, beautiful boy. Wow, look how tough you look. Momma loves you." Emma kisses him. "We love you, babe. Dar, we can take the kids home. Though we might need to talk later okay."

"Okay, we can talk later."

We got the kids ready and we headed home, Daryl was carrying Dylan we thought he shouldn't be walking. I collected the kids from Jacob's.

"Hey, sister. How're the kids?"

"Oh, they are at home. How have my other babies been?"

"Oh, angels as always. I am so sorry babe that they got hurt, I swear we never meant that to happen."

"Hey, we should've told you those two have been fighting like cats and dogs. Daryl thinks they are like him and Merle."

"I could imagine that they would fight."

"Thank you again, Jacob, I hope you didn't feel bad about last night."

"Thanks, sis. So how did everything go?"

"Well went amazingly well. I got a striptease."

"Sweet Daryl stripped for you?"

"Of course, Daryl. It was pretty good for a first-timer."

"Oh, you've stripped for him too have you?"

"Yeah and others I think I should've been a stripper in a past life I'm good."