Sweet redemption chapter 44

Sweet redemption

Chapter 44

Two months later...

Daryl POV

Everything is settling down Caroline and Sophia are great babies all our kids are great, they look like Emma and have my blonde hair. I am feeling good I've healed nicely. Emma has healed as well, her stitches have come out I touched her last night with only my fingers, but she still feels like the girl I used to know.

"Morning babe." I kiss her.

"Hey Dar. I liked it last night."

"You liked it last night? I mustn't have my A-game."

"Yeah, I did it was nice. We haven't in a long time and it didn't hurt so yeah."

"Did you cum? I thought you did."

"Sorta."

"Oh, now I just have to rectify that." I move the strap from her shoulder and kiss it.

"Oh, that's a good one. You know I was thinking that we should start celebrating birthdays again, it's sad these kids well the ones since before the army came don't have proper birthdays like we don't know what day it is. I mean Deanna could have been wrong what if she was?" I squeeze her nipple and as I do milk comes out, which I lap up.

"Honey, where's your head? You don't want this do you?"

"I don't know babe." Just then a baby starts crying. "Ah, rain-check babe? Maybe tonight?"

"Yeah. Go on look after Sophia."

"Okay. How do you know that's Sophia?"

"I am that good. But she sounds different from Caroline."

"You know you're a good daddy. I always knew you would be."

"Yes you always did, didn't you? And you're a good mom, our kids are so lucky to have a mom like you."

"Okay, I got to go feed whichever baby that is maybe Sophia. And then I'll start breakfast." I watch Emma climb outta bed and grab a wrap not before I caught a glimpse of her ass she walks away, and I look down and see my cock is harder than ever, I should've rubbed him against her and tried my luck. I reach down and cup my balls in one hand and the other wrapping them around my shaft. I run my fingers through the pre-cum, slicking my shaft as I pump my hand up and down the shaft I feel something tighten and then I feel my cum spurt out of my cock and land on my belly. Just then the door opens.

"Oh god! Not looking, man guys, your age still do that?"

"Oh god, Emma. Don't look."

"I don't know why you're embarrassed. I've seen you do that before. Even when you think I'm asleep."

"You know about it?"

"Yeah, you do that a lot. Damn if your mother had been alive I'd have been sorry for her as your sheets would've been rock hard, seeming you would do that, even more, when you were younger." She walks over to me and lifts the sheet. "Nice load." Running her fingers through it and popping them in her mouth. "Hmmm yummy you still taste pretty sweet babe."

"Sure you don't want more?"

"You can't get it up again can you?"

"No yeah but I meant there's more here you want it?" I watch her climb back onto the bed and lift the sheet.

"Hmmm, that's a decent load babe." She starts lapping it up. "So fucking good." I watch her move her hand between her legs.

"Hey, baby let me take care of that itch you've got."