Chapter 15: The boys are home

I looked at the test it said negative, I sense a relief in my heart I do want kids but not right now as I have a future ahead of me, I walked back to Taylor "I'm not pregnant" I smiled. "Is that what you wanted" she smiled. I nodded " in a way yes" "you do know you have to tell Nate Right" she said with a concerned tone. "I know and I will." I pouted.

Next day

Today was the day that Nate and Drew were coming home, you could say it was a good day. Tia was extremely happy but we haven't spoken since yesterday when we had the argument."so you going to tell me what was up with you"? She asked while walking to school I sighed and i felt so nervouse telling her "I thought I was pregnant" "you have got to kidding Riley! Your only 16! You are so stupid" she shouted storming of. I felt tears stream down my face I caught Ami hyland staring if your wondering who she is she's one of those girls who thinks everyone worships her and oh she had a thing for Nate and still does. I saw her smirking and laughing.

I ran in to the school toilets and locked myself in and just cried everything is going wrong. "Ri open up" I heard Taylor say I opened the door and she immediately gave me a hug "you shouldn't be crying Nate's coming home today" she smiled "but Tia hates me" I cried "she doesn't, she is just a bit mad that's all she will come round to it I promise" she smiled. School went by pretty fast, we all walked and saw Drew and Nate. Soon as Tia saw Drew she ran to him, I saw Ami talking to Nate soon as Ami sawvme she gave me a sly smirk and gave Nate a kiss on his cheek I felt jealousy take over. "Ignore her" Tara said grabbing my arm and linking it with hers, while walking to the others"why is she such a post it" I said through my teeth " cause she is" Tara laughed.

I walked up to Nate " hey babe" I smiled going in for a hug " hey " he smiled hugging me back. "You know what we all should do? Have a movie night at mine?" Amelia suggested I nodded " yeah I like the sound of that" "me to Tara" cheered "me three" Taylor joined "and me four" Tia sung. We all went back to our own houses to pack our over night stuff "look Riley I need to apologise for snapping earlier, I'll support you in whatever choice you make" she smiled hugging me " its okay sis and I'm not pregnant " I laughed hugging back "but does Nate know"? She questioned raising her eyebrow " no and he doesn't need too" I sighed.

We met the others back at Amelia's, Tia and Drew were making out as per usual, Tara, Amelia and Taylor were in there own conversation and then there was me and Nate. "Is there something you want to tell me" he asked looking at me " sorry "? I asked with a confused look " doesn't matter," he sighed walking of sitting on the couch I sighed and followed him sitting next to him, we was all getting ready to watch Saw. Oh great a gory movie good job I got Nate. We was half way in the movie when the door knocked which made us all jump "whose going to get that " Tia shrieked hiding in to Drew. Everyone was looking at the door "so no one is going to get the door then?" I laughed standing up "don't go Riley it might be jigsaw" Tara joked. I laughed and walked towards the front door and opened it and there stood Austin. "Finally! What took you so long" he laughed.

"Sorry Austin no one would answer, what you doing here for? I asked closing the door " well to see you lot graduate and to see Taylor" he smiled walking in to the living room. Taylor jumped up and walked up to him "hey can we possibly talk"? She asked nervously " we can but I need to ask you something" "sure what is it"? She questioned with a smile on her face , he took hold of her hands " will you be my girlfriend " she replied with a kiss "does that give you an answer" she smiled biting her lip.

Everyone was getting settled, everyone soon fell asleep Tia cuddled up tonight, so was Austin and Taylor. Tara and Amelia top and tailed. I was snuggled up to Nate he seemed really quiet towards me " what were you and Ami talking about" I whispered looking up at him "nothing" he whispered bluntly "oookay... Have I done any thing wrong" I whispered "no but I know when your hiding something Riley and it hurts that you can't tell me " he whispered but this time I felt his eyes looking down at me "I'm not hiding anything" I huffed maybe a little too loud while moving away "I saw Tara lift her head up " can you two keep it down a little please " Tara said sleepily "sorry " I replied

I felt Nate move closer wrapping his arms round me from behind "I hate it when were like this" he whispered kissing my collarbone, I moved on to my back "me too " I pouted I felt him bring the covers over over us as he hovered slightly over me, I felt his face coming closer to mine I wrapped my arm around his neck bringing him close, our lips connected moving in sync. I felt him move his hand under my pyjama top I let out a small giggle "not now" I whispered. "I know" he smiled giving me one last kiss before laying down on his back, I snuggled up to him and fell asleep. But inside me I knew he knew I was hiding something.

Uh oh! Does Nate know about Riley could of been pregnant? I know most of you thought she was but if she was the story probably would of ended straight away. Vote comment and share

Shout out to my friends Caitlin. Fanfic: falling in love tonight (I'm playing Riley in hers I said she could use my name init)