Chapter 95: Packing for London

"Why is it so damn annoying when you have to pack" I screamed "Do you need any help?" Tara laughed "I'm fine..listen Tara just because I'm moving to London doesn't mean I wont come back to visit" I smiled as I sat on my suitcase "I know it's just going to be so different without you" She pouted "I know and its going to be different for me but sometimes a change is a good thing" I smiled. "If there was something that could change your mind..would you stay?" she asked "Do you mean this something to be Nate?" I asked her "Yeah..what if he tried to make it work?" she said as he played with her fingers as she looked down "Tara..me and Nate..were over..if he believed me then yeah but he doesn't he was my true love if I could go back and do it all over again I wouldn't let him go..." I sighed. "Okay..well I'm going to go downstairs to sit with Levi".

Tara's POV

"We need to ring Nate" I said as I walked downstairs to grab my phone "Why do you need to ring Nate for?" Levi said as he tried to stop me from grabbing my phone "To tell Nate that Riley is leaving..maybe he can stop her..I know his a dick but he could be the one to stop Riley". Levi sighed "Tara..If Riley wants to go then you can't stop her and you can't force her to stay" "Levi..she still loves Nate she said If she could back and do it all over again she wouldn't let him go, this means she still loves him, so I'm ringing him" the phone started to ring and Nate answered.

Phone Call

N: Tara if your ringing to have a go don't because I don't  need it

T: I'm not ringing to have a go I'm ringing to tell you that Riley is leaving for good

N; What?! were to?!

T:To London...She still loves you Nate.I think you could stop her

N: Is she at yours?

T: Yeah packing

N: I'm on my way

5 minutes later Nate came "Where is she?" "Upstairs" I said, Nate ran upstairs "You made a big mistake" Levi sighed "I haven't she still loves him stop being so negative".

Nate's POV

"Riley you can't leave" I said as I barged through the door "Who are you and what are you doing her" she said "Riley don't do that..Please I'm here to stop you from going because I love you and I want you to stay "I thought you wish you never met me, and Nate like said I will always love you but you have hurt me way to much and I can't forgive you for it" she sighed as she sat on the bed "But that kiss we had before you left the other day...did it mean anything?" I asked her "I'm sorry but..it didn't I didn't feel that spark there anymore...I think you should go" she said looking away, I leaned in to her and made her look at me "Listen, I love you and I don't want to lose you..please give me one more chance." 

"Nate..you already have lost me..I'm sorry..I given you way too many chances this time I can't" she said getting up and opening the door, I stood up and walked to the door" I will always wait for you Riley..always" I said as I kissed her forehead before heading downstairs "Did you change her mind?"Tara asked me, I shook my head"No.." I said before I headed out the front door. I can't believe she is leaving.. I lost the love of my life because I didn't believe her once again..I just wish she believed that I love her..but nothings ever going to happen now because I have hurt her way to many times..She is leaving to go to live in London because of me..I wish I could do something to change her mind but there's nothing.

Riley's POV

I finally finished packing and headed on to my laptop and went to face time Hunter to let him know that I will be moving to London since I will be staying with him, Tia keeps going on about her room mates Joe and Casper and says that I have to meet them. Nate has been and tried to stop me from going somehow he thinks he can stop me but he can't... I love him and if I could go and do it all over.. I would it different and I wouldn't let him go.. but there is no going back and it hurts me to say it... but that's how i feel.

Facetime with Hunter

H: hey Riley how ya doing

R: Great I got some news!!

H: And what is that I wonder

R: I'm coming to London!!

H: Yay when?!

R: In a few days I think I just need to do a few bits before I come over

H: Okay Ri..well I need to get some sleep so I will see you soon

I ended the call, and got ready for bed before going down to see Tara and Levi "You ran Nate up didn't you?" I asked Tara as I sat down "Yeah" she said looking a bit guilty "Why?" "She thought Nate would change your mind" Levi said looking a bit disappointed. "But Tara me and Nate are never going to get back together he has hurt me and he will never change my mind" I said as I moved and sat next to her "I know I just thought maybe there could be a chance that he could.."

"Tara look I had some good times with Nate and I had some bad times.. moving to London..will help me it will be a new beginning for me but I will always come here and visit you but me and Nate...its just a memory now..its like a book we had our beginning we were happy then the middle things got a bit rocky between us and then the end were we don't live happily ever after" "What do you mean?" she asked confused "What I'm saying is that...not all relationships are like fairy tales.."