Chapter 76: Hide And Seek

"Guys look who I have found" Taylor sung as she walked in the room with a familiar face, It was Nate. "What are you doing here" I smiled "I said I would get a new sim so I was on my way there until Taylor stopped and dragged me in here, Since your in a baby shop I'm guessing your buying a few clothes" "Um yeah I think I am.." I laughed a little "I'm cooking dinner tonight..what do you fancy" he asked me "I actually fancy a curry" "Well then I will make a curry, I shall see you soon" "Wait aren't we invited" Tara said with her arms crossed which I couldn't help but laugh "Well if you want to come then you can..but bring Levi and Drew I don't want to be surrounded by girls..one is enough" he joked "Hey I'm not that bad" I laughed as I pushed his arm playfully "I know I was only joking" he smiled as he wrapped his arms around me tight "Good" I laughed as i wrapped my arms around him.

"I will give Austin a ring to see if he wants to come" He smiled as he pulled away "And Lily!, his with Lily I matched him up with her I told you it would work" I said with my eyes pointing at Nate "I sometimes worry about you Riley.." he laughed shaking his head. As Nate left the shop Taylor's and Tara's eyes darted at me "See you two are fine..I think you should forget about Brad and be happy with Nate" Taylor smiled "I agree" Tara added, I just laughed and rolled my eyes. "I'm just going to ring Levi to see if he is up for this curry" Tara smiled as she pulled her phone out "Same here but with Drew of course" Taylor grinned. As those two were on the phones I grabbed a bunch of baby stuff and put it on the check out.

"Levi said yes" Tara said running up to me "Same to Drew he said he will meet us at yours" "Okay" I smiled as I took the bags "So you actually got something" Tara said excitedly  "Yeah I did" I nodded "What did you get again?" she asked "Some baby grows and bibs and stuff just the usual". After a while of shopping we decided to head back at home to see Nate Drew and Levi and Austin and Lily already there "You finally decided to come home"Nate laughed  "I know it was these two they kept dragging me in shops" I laughed putting the bags down "I'm of to get the curry on" Nate smiled as he stood up and walked past me grabbing my hand."What are you doing?" I laughed, his arms wrapped around my waist pulling me closer to him, he lifted me up slightly as I wrapped my arms around his neck "What I have been waiting for a long time" he smiled as he looked up in to my eyes "And that is?" I smiled back looking down in to his eyes,"This" he smiled before smashing his lips on to mine. 

"Eeew get a room!" Lily squealed "We are in a room" I grinned before getting out of Nate's, I left Nate to the cooking and made my way in to the living room too see everyone cuddling and on there phones "Guys put your phone down!" I laughed "Sorry" Tara smiled as she placed her phone down "So what do you all want to do?" I asked "Well the boys would want to go on the XBOX" Taylor sighed rolling her eyes "We are not that bad.." Drew laughed as started to tickle Taylor. "I have an idea" I said wriggling my eye brows "And whats that?" Austin asked as he wrapped his arms around Lily "Well I was thinking since this is a big house..why not play hide and seek?!" "That's sounds amazing lets do it!" Tara said clapping her hands "I'm in whose hiding first?" Levi questioned. "Well me, Tara and Lily could hide first and then Levi, you and Austin and Taylor could come and find us" I smiled answering to to Drew's question.  "You have to count to a 100 though!" Tara shouted as she grabbed my hand  we closed the living room door so they couldn't see  "What are you doing?" Nate asked as I walked in the kitchen "Hide and seek" I grinned "And I want to hide in a cupboard" I whispered "Well why not hide on top of one" he whispered "Good idea" I climbed on to the surface and climbed on top of the cupboard and lied there. "Riley that's a well good hiding place..were can I hide?" Tara pouted "Under the table" Nate whispered. As Tara went under the table, we had no idea were Lily went and hidden "98,99,100" READY OR NOT HERE WE COME"!!Drew shouted as he opened the door I was trying not laugh because Nate was doing these weird dance moves, I put my hand over my mouth to stop myself from giggling. Levi, Drew, Austin and Taylor walked straight out the kitchen and walked upstairs were they found Lily. 

I saw Tara lift up the table cloth and smiled at me "Were are Tara and Riley?" Taylor laughed "I don't know there not in here.." Nate laughed "We have searched every were" Austin laughed "We haven't checked outside guys" Levi yelled, They all went outside when all of a sudden I came out with "Shit I need to pee" I shouted, They all come running back inside and looked up at the cupboard "Damn Riley that was good hiding place" Levi laughed giving me a high five "I know it was Nate's idea" I smiled as I climbed down from the cupboard were everyone was holding there arms out in case I fell. "Guys I'm not going to fall" I laughed as I got down from the side "Hang were is Tara" Levi pouted I smiled and pointed towards the table "Found you!!" Levi shouted as he pulled up the table over. After a while of playing hide and seek it was time for dinner "This taste soo good, I knew you could cook Nate" Taylor smiled "I know right" Drew said agreeing "I learnt from Riley!!" Nate smiled as placed his hand under the table rubbing my thigh, "Why don't you all stay the night? " I suggested "Yeah sounds like a plan" Tara smiled. While everyone went back to there's to get there night gear, Nate was washing up I walked in the kitchen and grabbed a tea towel and started to dry the plates for him.

"So how was your day then" He asked breaking the silence "It's been good but crazy" I laughed "What do you mean? crazy?" he asked confused "Well buying baby clothes I just never thought I would be doing it" I smiled "I mean it in a good way" I said quickly straight after. "Good" he smiled. After about 30 minutes everyone came back and we decided to finally let the boys play on XBOX "Do you want a game Nate?" Austin asked "No thanks..I will leave you 3 to it" he smiled as he wrapped his arms around me, I cuddled up to him "You can have a game you know" I whispered"I know but I just want to spend time with you and have a cuddle is that okay?" he smiled "Yeah it's okay" I smiled back as I placed a quick kiss on his lips. "Oh shit!!" Tara shouted out loud "What is it?" I asked "Riley can I talk to you alone?" she asked as she stood up "Sure" I smiled as I got out of the cuddle that me and Nate were having and went upstairs to mine and Nate's room "What is it?" I asked " I don't know how to say this but....I'm...I'm late coming on.." her face went so pale as she sat down on the bed "Awee Tara...do you think you could be pregnant?" I asked her as I wrapped my arms around her "I don't know" she sighed burying her head in hands."

Uh Oh is Tara pregnant?! Rocha if your reading this then there is a chapter coming your way  ;)  #Locha #LARA goals :D xxx Anyway guys I'm of to watch netflix and sleep! Vote Comment and  share :)