Chapter 33: Riley's and Tia's 17th

Riley's POV

So today is mine and Tia's birthday were turning 17 and to be honest I couldn't be much happier I had my best friends with me and my boyfriend but he wouldn't soon be my boyfriend and that's what's making me feel so upset because I love Nate to the moon and back, I know this is going to break him but it would break him more if he found out Brad kissed me. It was morning I layer next to Nate thinking this is the last time I'll be laying next to the guy I love. I wore my sweat pants for bed last night and one of my old jumpers reason why is because there cuts were still visible and Nate doesn't know I don't want him to I don't want anyone to know or to find out.

"Morning" he said in his husky morning voice ,I turned and faced him and smiled "morning" he was about to lean in for a kiss but I dodged it, I knew some how I had to do what Emily ordered me to do so this had to be a start.

"Oooh playing hard to get are we" he laughed trying to lean in again. I moved my face away "no I just don't want to I'm just tired" I climbed out of bed "Riley what is up with you?" He asked "nothing?! I don't always have to kiss you do I?!" I snapped before walking out the room to the others. "Morning" I smiled big "morning" everyone replied at once. "Happy Birthday Twinkie" Tia said standing up and running towards me attacking me with a hug "happy birthday" I smiled giving her a hug back. I made my way to the kitchen to pour my self some cereal "Smiley Riley!! Happy birthday" Hunter yelled " Thanks Hunter bear" I laughed.

As I walked back in to the living room me and Tia opened our presents and cards, I mainly got money and Teddies which I love! Nate got me a Pandora bracelet with the most beautiful charms. Tia got mainly the same as me but Drew gave Tia some keys "omg is this what I think it is" she squealed "yes babe! We got our own apartment" he smiled giving her a kiss on her cheek "omg this is the best birthday ever" Tia shouted.

I was in my room getting ready as we were going to the beach party. I just didn't know what to wear! I wanted to wear shorts but I couldn't because of my cuts. As I was planning my outfits I decided to go with my light blue skinny jeans and I chose a white flowy crop top. I felt two pair of arms wrap around my waist from behind and I knew it was Nate "Happy Birthday" he whispered as he placed kisses on my shoulder. I just wanted to kiss him I really did but I couldn't. I shrugged him of "Thanks" I replied bluntly.

I walked in to the bathroom and got changed I grabbed my leather jacket and made my way downstairs. All eyes were on me "what?" I laughed everyone just shrugged there shoulders and went back to there own conversation Tara grabbed me a side "what's wrong with you and Nate" she asked I wanted to tell her the truth but I couldn't. I took one deep sigh and bit on my bottom lip to hold back the tears "I don't think i love him anymore" Tara's face went from happy to shock in just a few seconds "really?" She asked still with a shocked face.I just nodded.

Tia's POV

Today is mine and Riley's birthday! Were all going to this beach party and The Vamps were going to be there it was Drew's idea. I already planned what to wear my high waisted shorts and a white tank top, I mean it is going to be a hot day so why not wear shorts? Drew gave me the best present ever! We are finally getting to have our own apartment!. Words couldn't describe how happy I am but I had a feeling something is wrong with Riley she's been really different especially around Nate.

Tara's POV

I couldn't believe what Riley just said to me. "I don't think in love him anymore" she said I couldn't believe my ears we are talking about Riley and Nate here they been friends since they were little and they grew up as best friends and now there together but Riley doesn't love him? I couldn't figure it out... They ere meant for each other there's never one moment were they don't talk about each other.