CH 13

(^)

___________________________________________

Vegeta laughed watching Yamcha struggle to stay standing.
"Ok, had enough Yamcha?" Vegeta smirked.
Yamcha grabbed his arm. It hurt really bad, damn Vegeta had gotten a lot stronger.
They both heard someone at the door but they didn't stop looking at eachother. Yamcha wanted to look when he heard the door click. Yamcha's hearing perked when he heard it creak.
Bulma leaned on the door and opened it.
Vegeta and Yamcha looked at her.
"Hey Bulma." Yamcha looked away from Vegeta for one second, big mistake.

Vegeta flew up, grabbing Yamcha on his shoulders and slamming his body on the ground. Yamcha's eyes went wide in surprise. "Never take your eyes off an enemy, Yamcha!"

Yamcha squirmed. "But, your aren't my enemy..."

Vegeta sighed. "You know what I mean!"
Vegeta sits up getting off of him. "Smart mouth..."

Vegeta told the machine to turn the Gravity back to normal as he wiped his forehead sweat.

Bulma walked up to Vegeta and placed a cold towel on his back. "You should relax, you've been training all day. You need some rest."
Vegeta clenched his fists. "I have to get stronger, Bulma."

Bulma rubbed his back. "I know you are training for the androids, but please, we have two years left!"

Vegeta brushed her off. "You don't understand, I'm not doing this just for the androids. I'm doing this to for myself!"

Bulma scoffed. "Fine, go unlock that Super Saiyan power, and when you come back you'll be lonely as ever!"
Vegeta growled at her. "So be it!"

Bulma winced in pain and Vegeta lost all of his aggression and he looked at her concerned. Yamcha stood up. "What's wrong Bulma?"

Vegeta leaned. "Are you alright?"
Bulma turned away and snapped. "I'm fine!" Bulma frowned. "Sorry, I'm just tired."

Vegeta grabbed Bulma and picked her up. "Maybe you need to rest too."
Bulma nodded.

"I'll be back, Yamcha." Vegeta said as he carried his wife out of the Gravity room.

Yamcha walked out the door and watched him leave. He turned his head and saw Krillin and Goku approaching him.

Krillin looked at him and smiled. "So we'll be leaving."
Goku jumped up. "I'm going back so I can Train with Gohan and Piccolo once again!"
Krillin continues. "And I'll be training with Master Roshi!" Goku wirled his head around. "WHAT?! You can't leave!"
Krillin rolled his eyes. "Why? Are you not going to let me train?"
"No! I just wanted you to train with me!"

Krillin squawked. "TRAIN WITH YOU?!" Krillin shook his head violently. "No way! You'll kill me!"
Goku frowned. "Why?! We use to train together all the time!"
Krillin groaned. "Incase you haven't noticed, YOUR A LOT STRONGER THAN ME!!" He screeched.

"You can train with Gohan!" Goku smiled.
Krillin lowered his head. "Of course..."
"And plus. You know how to drive!"
Krillin looked up at him. "What does that have to do with anything?"
Goku grabbed Krillin. "Long story!"
"Chi-Chi?.."
"Chi-Chi...."
Goku looked back at Yamcha. "BYE YAMCHA!!"
Yamcha watched them leave. Those two are something else.

"Yamcha?" Vegeta's voice made him jump.
"Hey, Goku and Krillin just left."

"Finally.." Vegeta rolled his eyes
"Don't be mean!" Yamcha laughed.

Vegeta smirked. "I wasn't, I get you all to myself."

All the air in Yamcha's lungs flew out of his body. He looked away embarrassed.
Vegeta smiled and put his hand on his shoulder. "Don't be nervous all the time. It's only cute for so long."