CH 14

(My evil art is at the bottom-)

(^)

_________________________________________

Yamcha made a big mistake... he chose the worst person to tell besides Bulma. The man who hated Vegeta's guts...

"You did WHAT WITH VEGETA!?"
Tien spit water all over the table.

"Tien...." Yamcha used a napkin to wipe the water. "Calm down dude, it's not that deep."

"Not that DEEP!?" Tien smashes his fist on the table. "Vegeta clearly wants to go deep.. Deep into you!"

"Tien D-Don't say that!" Yamcha's face was red and people were staring at them.

"He's your Ex's Husband!"

Yamcha lowered his head. "I know..." that was another big problem.. why did Vegeta want him and not his own wife? He clearly cared for her but he liked Yamcha too. Yamcha jumped up. "But he's the one who Approached me!"

Tien scowled. "He literally was the reason for our deaths! He's untrustworthy!"

"You aren't the most innocent person either! You purposely broke my leg!" Yamcha huffed.

"Atleast I didn't try to kill you!"

Yamcha growled. "Have you seen Piccolo? He tried to kill Goku! And Goku treats him like his best friend!"

"Yea but they don't want to fuck one another!" Tien continues. "He stole Bulma from you man!"

"TIEN!! STOP IT!"
Yamcha quickly shut his mouth because the waitress was infront of them with their food.
"Do you want to finish this?--"

"No, sorry." They both shook their heads.

The waitress sets the food down and they both eat aggressively staring at one another with tension floating around them.

"Yamcha.. I'm sorry.." Tien frowned.
Yamcha ignored him. He felt a foot press against his.
"Yamcha, come to my place."

Yamcha smiled and kicked Tien's foot away. "Fine..."
They both finished their food and payed before they left.

-

"Hey... what's wrong with you?" Yamcha asked Tien when he stopped flying.
Tien look at his friend, a worried expression on his face. "I forgot to tell you, Launch is in one of her moods.."

"Moods?" Yamcha put his hands on his hips.

Tien flushed with embarrassment. "Yea, she is mad at me..."

Yamcha laughed. "Why?"

Tien growled. "Yamcha, she likes me.. like.. really likes me.. and I don't know how to feel, or what to do.." He shook his head. "I'm not good with emotions.."

Yamcha laughed. "You think I don't know that?! It's obvious!" Yamcha laughed at the face Tien made.

Tien grumbled, continuing to fly with Yamcha following behind him.

"We're here.." Tien said as he landed on the hillside. House was hidden by the trees. Clearly different from their last spot on the mountains. He guess he got tired of the water fall.

Yamcha was completely different from his friend. Yamcha didn't like change. He always longed to go back to his old desert home. Only thing stopping him were his friends. He knew most of them couldn't careless if he did or not but he knew atleast someone would try to follow him and beg him to stay.
He knew Bulma would watch over him like a hawk hunting their prey. Tien, Chiaotzu, and Puar would most likely follow him. Yamcha had a knew person to think about. He wondered if Vegeta would follow him. Vegeta was clearly attached and attracted to him but how far would he go?