CH 17

(^)

_________________________________________

Vegeta stared at his wife. How was he supposed to react to this type of news?!He opened his mouth and closed it.
Bulma wobbled on her feet and Vegeta caught her.
"Come on, let's get you to bed.." He lead her out of the Gravity room.

Bulma shook him off of her, stubborn as always. She whipped her head looking up. "Well aren't you exited?"

"Yes Bulma!" He said sweating, he really didn't know how to feel. His brain was telling him things.... He was reminded of the threat that would come in 2 years. The second one was almost up. He wasn't ready! He was Gonna have a kid, bringing a Child into a world that is in danger... Vegeta felt weak he wasn't strong enough.

He lead Bulma to the bed and practically threw her on the bed. Bulma looked at him with a scowl. "Be careful!" She cried.
"Sorry." He grumbled.

Vegeta walked towards the door. He stopped in the door way turning to her. Bulma looked up when she saw Vegeta reenter the room. Vegeta paused, he leaned down and kissed Bulma. He lifted up and quickly left the room, leaving a shocked Bulma.

Vegeta closed the door. Jumping when he felt someone behind him. "Is she alright?"

"She's fine." He told everyone. "She just needs some rest."
He looked at Yamcha who was looking at the ground. Vegeta felt sorry for what he was about to do, but he must. Bulma and Yamcha won't stop him.

Vegeta walked past the group. "Why don't we get back to training?" He scowled at Goku.

Goku pumped up his fist. "You itching for a fight, Vegeta?!" He smiled, he's been waiting for Vegeta to say that all day.
Goku powered up going Super Saiyan. Vegeta clenched his fists. That Super Saiyan power was going to be his!

Vegeta scoffed turning around waving his hand for Goku to follow.
Krillin turned giving a sigh. "I'm going home. I need to see my--"
"NO DON'T LEAVE." Goku grabbed Krillin carrying him away. Krillin kicked his legs and hit Goku's back. "If these were the consequences of being your mate! Then I would of said no!" Krillin huffed. Yamcha looks up confused. Mate? His eyes landed on Vegeta. He blushed watching the three turn the corner.

"You don't mean that!" Goku slapped Krillin's ass. Krillin yelped grabbing Goku's shirt.

"Shut up you two!" Vegeta snapped.

"Your just jealous!" Goku stuck out his tongue. "Your too small to carry Yamcha!" Goku grabbed Krillin's butt making him squawk.

"No I'm not!" Vegeta's spiked hair bristled. Vegeta knew Goku was just teasing. He saw how Vegeta threw Nappa into the air like it was nothing but rage still built up inside the Prince.

Goku lifted his chin closing his eyes. He puffed out his cheeks.

Vegeta growled lowly. Soon Kakarot, just you wait.

They finally reached the Gravity room and Goku was quickly concentrated on their fighting.
When Vegeta turned to him Goku smiled going Super Saiyan.

Krillin leaned against the wall he yawned with boredom. Vegeta kept pressing Goku with his attacks but Goku dodged him quickly.

Vegeta was pissed. Goku wouldn't even try to hit him, he just circled around him.

Goku smiled. "Are gonna hit me Vegeta?!" Goku stopped in place laughing at Vegeta's reaction.

"Shut up!" Vegeta launched himself at Goku but he moved out of the way. Vegeta slammed head first into the wall. Krillin died laughing. Vegeta punched the wall inches away from Krillin's head.
Krillin shrunk under Vegeta's ice cold gaze, his face flushing white.