Chapter 17: True Enemy

After the fight with Jey I was now sitting in front of Ryoko as Hazel and Jey sat next to me as I looked at her and saw she was a lizard but at the same time she seems a little different. "If I might ask why did you want to see me?" I asked her as she gives me a smile. "I wanted to meet the human who has stormed our home but tell me why have you come here?" Ryoko asked as I sip the tea to ease the pain my body was in so I could speak to her.

"I'm here to end this because of your group thousands are in danger all because people see them as impure even my girlfriend is in danger so all I'm asking you is please stop" I tell her and Ryoko gave me a confused look at my answer. "I have no idea of what your talking about I simply want change not blood shed" Ryoko told me and I explain things however she was surprised to hear this as she called in the snake furry from before.

"Tony why did you not inform me of this development" Ryoko asked as the snake furry looked at me and smiles which gave me a bad feeling.

Tony's Look

"I didn't inform you as it was as you wished my lady" Tony said as Ryoko slammed her fist on the table angry at this

"I didn't inform you as it was as you wished my lady" Tony said as Ryoko slammed her fist on the table angry at this. "I wanted to change the divide it inform them to stop attacking the people now" Ryoko says as Tony doesn't move but instead chuckled only adding to the bad feeling I have.

"I must refuse that order lady Ryoko as this is needed to give us all the change we need" Tony said as Ryoko goes to stand up but she soon feels dizzy as I also feel dizzy and fall to the floor. "Oh seems it's taking effect fast on you interesting fact about snakes our venom is very good for medicine" Tony told me as I grab my heart as it starts to beat slower and slower as I struggle to breath again. "What did you do?" Ryoko asked as Hazel struggles to stand and Jey is the same.

"I am giving our people tru change but thank you for your work lady Ryoko" Tony said as he leaves the room I look at Ryoko and the other as they are in bad condition so I start forcing my body up but I have no strength left until I hear the voices of my friends and something inside me changed for a brief moment as I found the strength to stand up. "Human go into my coat hurry" Hazel says as I do and as I go through it I find some small vials which Hazel asked me to give them as I hand one to Jey and Ryoko leaving myself with the last one before we all drink them and soon after the effects of the tea begin to ease as we all start moving normally.

"We need to go after him" Jey says as Ryoko walked over to me and I was surprised at what she said next. "Will you help us?" Ryoko asked as I agree because a feel was telling me she was someone I could trust so we chase after Tony but unsure of where he was going lost sight of him. "We will never find him through all these trees" Hazel states as I begin to get frustrated that we are at a dead end only for Ryoko got an idea but the look on her face told me she didn't want to do it.

"I might be able to find him but once I do you will all see me as ugly" Ryoko told us but I was confused as Hazel and Jey step forward. "You could never be ugly to us lady Ryoko and that goes for the rest of The Red Claw" Hazel said as I see her look at me but I decide to nod in agreement even though it wasn't my problem as I see her drop the cloak and I saw something that surprised me she had wings.

Ryoko's Look

"Does my appearance not fill you with disgust?" Ryoko asked as I walk over to her and place my hand on her shoulder

"Does my appearance not fill you with disgust?" Ryoko asked as I walk over to her and place my hand on her shoulder. "Ryoko your very beautiful embrace who you are" I tell her and I could see a smile on her face as she flies into the air.

"Never expected that I thought she was a common lizard but it seems she was much more than I thought" Jey says as the three of us wait for her to tells if she finds anything. "It seems she is a dragon which also makes her rare to this world guess the theory about lizards being an evolution of dragons was true" I tell them before Ryoko returned to us. "I have found him if we head in that direction we will reach his lab" Ryoko told us as we all walked in that direction before reaching a huge door.

"Once inside we watch each others backs" I tell them before walking inside but there wasn't any traps or even security but we proceed with caution before coming up to a huge room but as we enter my eyes widen at what I saw. "This is impossible" Hazel said as the four of us were shocked to see the room full of humans in cryo pods from what I can see there must be at least another hundred here.

"It seems you have stumbled on my little collection" Tony said as I looked at him with anger burning in my eyes. "What is the Tony?" Ryoko asked as Tony simply smiled. "This is my research on how to destroy the human dna in our bodies because I descovered the truth about this unfair world the day humanity was destroyed it was a lie because the bomb which destroyed humanity actually fused it with us allowing us to evolve into what we are now" Tony said and this information shocked all of us as he smiles away at us believing he was better than everyone else but I was about to prove him wrong.