Chapter 19: Era Of Change (Part 2)

Me and Ryoko had managed to inform the police of the bombs and we soon started looking but it wasn't hard for us to find them as we collected 15 bombs as we soon saw Hazel and Jey running towards us.

"Lady Ryoko please tell us you found them" Hazel as I catch my breath but I listen to them talk. "Yes all 15 of them" Ryoko said however a look of panic came over their faces. "Hold on did you say 15 your missing one" Jey told us and I knew we were running short on time as I grab a map and mark all the location we found the bombs before drawing lines to the middle hoping that we the location.

"Ryoko do you think you can get us there" I asked as she nods and takes hold of my arm before flying us to the loction and it was the company Rachel's dad owns which makes me even more worried. "How will we find it?" Ryoko asked as we got closer to the building and I thought it over. "Tony made sure all the bombs were in the open and on high ground which means the bomb must be on the roof" I tell her as Ryoko agrees and flies us up to the roof I start looking and see nothing but my ears could hear the ticking of clock which was attached to the bomb as I start looking around for it.

Ryoko and I soon found the bomb it was hidden in a vent I go to remove it but as soon as I do the time speeds up so instead of a five minutes left we had a minute. "We need to get it away from her" Ryoko says however we didn't have time so I start to open it up and start to remove the chemical.

"Ryoko take this and give it to the police I'll deal with this" I tell her as she flies off to the street as I transform and grab the bomb which was still ticking away before jumping to the next roof as I head to the river. I reach the final rooftop as I look at the river and toss the bomb towards the river and as it splashed in the river I make a run to get a little distance but my body suddenly feels a surge of pain making me fall to the ground as the bomb explodes sending water into the air after that Ryoko collected me from the roof and had me rushed to hospital.

Time Skip

I wake up feeling a little tired as I looked at my side and see Rachel on my right sleeping however I also feel someone on my left side and I find Ryoko also fast a sleep with my hand in hers just like Rachel and after a couple minutes both of them wake up to see each other holding my hands. "Ryoko I believe your holding my boyfriends hand would you mind letting go" Rachel says as Ryoko just smiled and keeps holding my hand. "I think I like holding his hand after all this is my first time feeling another persons touch" Ryoko said as I feel the cat fight growing between them but they quickly drop the subject and agree to both date me which I was fine with since I could tell that Ryoko was happy with that idea.

After a couple hours had past the doctor came in and informed me that both my arms had massive damage but lucky for me I was still be able move my arms however once they did some tests on me it seems my dna had gone through a strange transformation which they say has had an effect on my body before discharging me and Rachel's dad drives us back to there house where Ryoko was staying. "Babe are you ok?" Rachel asked as she helps me out of the car but I stand at the door looking at the big house as I still had thoughts running through my mind.

"Yeah it's just are you happy with this arrangement between you and Ryoko" I said see her walk in front of me with a smile on her face. "Me and Ryoko might not like to share but we both agree that we love you in the same as you love us" Rachel told me as I smile before she goes to lead me inside I stop her as she looked at me. "I want to talk to you about us" I tell her as she turns back around to face me as I take hold of both her hands.

"The time we spent together has been the best time in my life when I woke up in this world I thought everything I once knew was lost that I had no one but shortly after I met you and in that moment I felt not alone but I don't want us to stay the way we are I want us to be more" I say as Rachel looked at me a little worried. "Babe I don't understand" Rachel says as she holds my hands tight as I gave her a comforting smile. "Rachel Rockwell will you marry me" I say as I see her eyes widen before the tears begin to flow as she jumps on me and kissed me.

"Yes I will" Rachel says as I continue to smile at her before I carry her inside in front of everyone and her parents walk over to us worried but we put them at ease as we tell them about our engagement as their faces turn from worry to joy as everyone begins to clap but I didn't stop there as I told them about Ryoko and Rachel's agreement on me it made them a little surprised but they were fine with it as Ryoko walked over to us. "I'm happy for the both of you" Ryoko says however Rachel had me put her down as she put our hands together as the three of us were now holding hands. "Ryoko you didn't think this was a single marriage did you we share him as a lover which means we share him as wives too" Rachel told her and I just then understood what she was saying as Ryoko also jumps me before attacking me with kisses as I had now managed to get not one but two wives but this wasn't the only change as the humans we saved joined this world and now have to find their own place in this strange world.