Chapter 3: Special Encounter

After your little reveal many of the furries started to stare at you everytime you leave Alexa's home but you had expected it after all to them all humans had gone extinct until now.

To You

I walk through the city having a look around but the stares of the people around me make it hard to enjoy but I had to adjust to this new attention but I was just happy to finally not hide what I am. "I wonder if I should cook for Alexa tonight then again I have no idea what she likes to eat maybe I should ask her" I tell myself before I see a woman being chased by guys in suits but as she passed me our eyes meet and in that moment it was as if time had stopped before I see her turn the corner followed by the other men.

A normal person would just keep walking but something was calling me to go after her and I run after her but I couldn't tell why as I catch up with them and see her run down an alley but as I turn the corner I see she was gone. "Where did she go?" I asked myself as I walk into the alley before the sound of metal clanging caught my ear making me look up and I see her climbing the fire escape so I follow. After climbing all the way to the roof I see her noticed me but she ran towards the edge and jumps over to the next roof but as I looked at her I saw her smile before blowing me a kiss and as I see her walk away I back up before running full speed to the edge and jump which made her shocked as I make the jump.

"Impressive never thought someone had the guts but then again your not like most people are you Mr human" the mystery woman says as I catch my breath. "My name is F/n L/n not Mr human and I need to know why it feels like I need to be with you" I tell her and I can see she was surprised as I also could tell she had that same feeling after passing each other.

"You felt it too" she says as I step closer to her until I was standing in front of her. "That feeling like we are being drawn together yes I did and I want to know why when I never met you before" I tell her as I see her looking a little confused before walking around me and looks me over which was a little strange. "I don't get it what is it that pulls me to you" she stops while looking at my face and I feel my cheek heat up as I start to blush at how close she is before she finally back up.

"Oh well guess it's a mystery but lets meet up again soon my name is Rachel Rockwell hope we can be good friends well see you" Rachel said as I watch her drop down into the alley and leave but I was stunned by her beauty.

Rachel's Look

"Well that happened but why does she seem different to the other furries of this world" I asked myself before going down into the alley as well but I go towards Alexa's house where I soon find out she was going out with some friends but she invite...

"Well that happened but why does she seem different to the other furries of this world" I asked myself before going down into the alley as well but I go towards Alexa's house where I soon find out she was going out with some friends but she invited me along.

After a couple hours finished getting ready and we head out to meet her friend I was a little nervous but I know Alexa will help me if I need it. "So where are we going?" I asked as Alexa gave me a warm smile. "We are going to meet my friends and then we are off to a casino it's what we like to call bet night" Alexa tells me as we stop in front of local cafe which funny enough was called Fur Bucks as her friends arrive.

"Alexa still hot as the sun" a lizard furry says as I see two more behind him a cat woman and a wolf male as they look at before greeting me. "Hey your the human that everyone is talking about it's nice to meet you I'm Sophie the lizard with the cheesy pick up lines is Lex and the big wolf here is Damian" Sophie said as I shake their hands .

Sophie's Look

Damian's Look

Damian's Look

Lex's Look

"Hey it's nice to meet you tell me how you findng this world I'm sure it's not what you expected to see" Damian said as I smile

"Hey it's nice to meet you tell me how you findng this world I'm sure it's not what you expected to see" Damian said as I smile. "I have admit it's strange to know I'm the last human in this whole world but at the same time I feel bless to see this world" I tell him and I could tell he was happy to hear I was adjusting to my new life. "Lets go I have been waiting for a whole week for tonight" Lex said as we all walk into the casino and it was amazing all these games as Alexa gave me some money to use since I didn't have any.

I look around the casino for the best game to play since I never really gambled in my life but still I was going to give it my best shot as I walk over to table and it seems to be playing blackjack so I take a chance as people looked at me but soon return to their hands as I join the game. "Deal me in" I say as the dealer deals me two cards and once I looked at them I see I have a four of hearts and a nine of clubs giving me a total of thirteen and in blackjack if I go over twenty-one I lose.

"Hit me" I say as the dealer deals me another card and when I look it's six of diamonds giving me a total of nine-teen. "Stand" I say as the everyone also stands andthe game to an end however I lost since someone else had twenty so I got up with the little money I had left and head to the bar as I order a drink. "Well it looks like we meet again" a voice said as I turn around and see Rachel who sat next to me we started talking and I found out her dad owns a video game company but I still couldn't shake this feeling that she was hiding something but I decide to wait until she feels ready to tell me.