Chapter 1:Quick smoke

Summer 2012,

The bell was ringing loudly as the students in demon slayer high all walked out their classes.

'Ugh..' a short black haired male grunted as he leaned against the wall.
'Stupid fucking teacher..' he moaned as he rubbed his forehead.

'I need something to ease my mind..' he skipped the next class and went into an alleyway at the side of the school.

'Shit I'm all out..' the male grunted angrily.

'Hey,' another male waved with a fag in their mouth.

'Loner?' Iguro turned to face him

'It's tomioka, need a fag?' He asked handing him one.
'Thanks, tomioka..' he took the flag and lit it sliding down the wall and sitting down with his legs crossed.

'Its fine..uh' he paused not knowing his name.

'Iguro, it's Iguro obanai' he replied as he blew smoke out his mouth and putting the fag back in.

'What are you skipping for?' Tomioka asked.

'Teachers a bitch' he groaned.

'Won't your mom get mad at you?' Tomioka asked.

'My mothers dead, what about you why are you skipping?'

'Oh shit sorry, and I'm skipping because I just needed a break everyone's so fucking annoying' the male blew smoke out.

'Would your mother not get mad?' Iguro asked
'Mines dead too,' he laughed slightly. They talked back and fourth for a while

'Im going to go get beer' Tomioka stood up.

'Ooh wait up!' The male stood up and ran out the alleyway.

'Shit I forgot my wallet-' Tomioka groaned.

'Oh be for real..follow my lead go distract the lady at the counter.'

'Alright,'

Tomioka started talking to the woman as Iguro took bottles of whiskey,vodka and other sorts of alcohol.

'Psst. Let's go' Iguro whispered

'Thanks miss cya!' Tomioka ran out the shop to Iguro.

'Holy shit you got so much!' Tomioka laughed holding up four out of the bunch of bottles of beer.

'Wanna drink it?' Iguro smiled.

'Sure, mine?' Tomioka asked as they walked down the path

'Yeah!' Iguro cheered.

The two walked to tomiokas house and chugged down the bottles.

'Taste like misery' Tomioka smiled facing Iguro while sitting on the floor, both their knees up and they were leaning against the wall.

'Oh you're so depressing!' Iguro jokingly hit his shoulder pushing him slightly as the two laughed.

'Hey personal question but uh- how did your mom die?' Tomioka asked.

'Well it's kinda a long story not much people listen besides the police and the creepy old man as he sells me weed' Iguro said jokingly
'Woah hit me up with him,' he joked.

'I'd listen though' Tomioka said as he put the fag to his lips and blew a perfect circle of smoke taking it from his lips once again.

'It's nothing important'

'Thats fine I won't push it' Tomioka smiled

'Thanks tomioka-San...'
'What about you?'

'Parents died of sickness, and My older sister has Business trips every few months' Tomioka said short and quickly.

'Thanks for the detail jackass' Iguro teased.

'I just made it short and snappy you dick!' He pushed Iguro slightly as he laughed.

'You are such a bully' Tomioka laughed he laid on iguros stomach as they both laughed.

Tears formed in the corner of iguros eyes.

Tomioka sat up and hovered above Iguro pinning him to the ground.

'How dare you laugh at me!' He jokingly said

'Oh no did I? Laugh at lord emo the 3rd?' Iguro gasped dramatically.

Tomioka began to tickle his sides as Iguro laughed.

'AHAHA! Stooopppp!' He laughed as tears rolled down his cheeks,

Tomioka stopped and whipped the tears on iguros face.

'You know people say you never show emotion yet here you are' Iguro leaned against the wall with tomiokas head on his lap.

'I just don't like most the people there, maybe you're okay' he jokingly said.

'Hey! Of course I'm ok!' Iguro smacked his head as Tomioka laughed at him pouting.

It was insane how close they got in the span of a few hours.

'Oh btw Tomioka! Wanna skip school and go into the forest tomorrow?' Iguro asked as he stared down at the boy on his lap.
'Sure but what will we do down there?' Tomioka replied with another question.

'There's this river and it has two cliffs on both sides of it with a rope hanging down in the middle for you to swing across, on the other side I heard there's like these knives a demon left behind when he died' Iguro explained.

Tomioka hadn't known him that long but he was a nice person to be with and an even better friend.

'Sounds cool' tomioka smiled.