Chapter 8: his orange ribbon

'Hey iguro you forgot your ribbon!' Tomioka yelled as he scanned the room. 'Iguro are you upstairs?' Tomioka yelled again as he headed up the stairs step by step. He scanned the new room he was in. 'Are you in the bathroom..?' He wondered out loud hearing the water splash.

He decided to leave but then he noticed a stain on the tiles, the door was slightly open... the stain was no other than...

Blood

'Iguro?!' He entered the bathroom as he noticed his friend in the bath of water fully clothed, his eyes widened noticing the red water. 'N-no..iguro? IGURO!' He yelled rushing to his friends side and pulling him out the water. He held him in his arms and ran and ran until his legs burned. He finally arrived at the small hospital dashing in and out of breath yelling 'HELP!' The staff never had anything that serious so once they seen the state he was in the rushed to help the small boy in panic. 'My lord what happened sweet child?' Asked an older woman, she had dark skin with dark eyes and black hair, her Afro was medium sized and she was smaller than average. 'I'm not sure miss..' he said, he didn't know how to react. The other staff already brought iguro into a room and was informing nurses and doctors. 'How do you not know? Child are you blind?' She said sarcastically. 'I wasn't there, I came to give him the ribbon he forgot-' 'hun what color is the ribbon?' She cut him off. 'Orange, why?' He asked. 'That's known as a SH awareness ribbon, it's possible your friends suicidal and is self harming. You can talk to him when he wakes up I'll go check on him' the woman walked away.

'Please be ok iguro..'