Chapter 12: Confession

'Yes I did...but-but You..what..?' Tomioka felt his cheeks heat up. 'I said I lovee you tatamika' iguro smiled showing all his teeth and rolled around the bed like a child. 'I lo-..what am I thinking? You aren't even thinking straight right now..' tomioka mumbled sadly. 'You don't love me back?' Iguro whined clinging into tomioka. 'I do but- wait..I do..?' Tomioka paused for a minute. I like him..he though to himself

'Butttt?' Iguro questioned his voice still sounding childish. 'Hehe butt' he giggled to himself as tomioka stayed silent. 'We need ti talk when you aren't..whatever 'this' is' he spoke softly as he pointed at iguro spinning his finger around ti show what he's directing at once he said 'this' Iguro still clang onto tomioka kicking his legs in the air. 'I woke up in a new Bugatti' iguro started quietly singing to myself. 'Really?' Tomioka looked at me. 'We wonggg' iguro started rolling on the bed side to side. 'Ugh..' tomioka grunted as he yawned. 'Ok In the bed and sleep!' He ordered tucking him in under the covers. 'Night night tatamika' iguro yawned. 'Tomioka' Tomioka mumbled correcting iguro but laughed silently as he turned the light off and slept on the chair waiting for the sun to rise.

.
.
.
.
The next morning, the sun shone brightly reflecting against iguro's sleeping face

'Morning' Tomioka smiled as he slowly shone him awake. 'Huh..? Oh morning tomioka..' he mumbled as he sat up. 'How are you feeling?' He asked as he placed a hand on iguro's cheek. Iguro leaned into the touch closing his heterochromia eyes. 'Eh-' Tomioka gulped as his face heat up. 'Uhm you get to come home today..' tomioka took deep breaths as the red on his face faded to a light pink. 'Tomioka..I meant what I said..' iguro mumbled. 'What..?' Tomioka snapped his head back his eyes wide and a small bit of sweat rolling down his forehead. 'I..I do like you..So uhm' iguro spoke quietly. 'I guess you're still high, I'll come back later!' Tomioka panicked and stood up before walking out the door leaving iguro on his own.

Iguro started to weep into his knees. 'Why did I confess..it was so stupid!'