chapter 13: what..?

'Excuse me miss? Do you know when the drugs will wear off patient ___?' Tomioka asked one of the nurse's that happened to be passing by iguro's room. 'Those wore off this morning, he is a little dizzy but he's fully aware now' the nurse smiled with closed eyes and walked away. 'What..?' Tomioka paused...

Tomioka pov:
He..he meant it? Shit! God I'm such a stupid fuck! I need to go tell him!

I think the nurse's thought I was insane, I was running down the halls like a mad man trying to reach iguro's room.

'IGURO' I yelled as I slammed open the door making it hit the wall with a loud bang. I noticed he was sniffling into his lap...shit!

'I need to confess!'

'Tomioka..please leave..I'm not in a great state right now and *sniffke* I just..' he paused and started fiddling with his fingers. I ran to him and wrapped him in a tight hug.

'I like you too!' I yelled out. 'You..but?' Iguro was at a loss for words..I loosened the hug and took a deep breath before pulling away and cupping his face with both my hands. His cheeks pushed up abit and it was adorable..he looked like a baby..if I wasn't confessing I would have teased him about it

'I'm sorry! I didn't think you meant it and I was an asshole..I really fucking like you iguro..I never thought I'd love or be loved at all until I met you and I don't want to lose you because I was a dumbass!'

'Tomioka....'

I took another deep breath. 'Thank you..' what? He said it so softly..his voice eas so gentle I loved hearing it..

'So...will you go out with me..?' I asked..

'Are you kidding? No duh fuck wad!'
He giggled..god I'm so glad I met him..
'So uh..you are coming home today at..?' I paused waiting for a response.

'1:43 PM' he laughed slightly. 'Iguro..can I..can I kiss you..?'

'Of course..' I leaned in and pressed my lips to his..they were really soft!

I was on cloud nine! I have never felt as happy as I did now! I can't describe the amount of happiness I feel I just UGH!

I can't barley form a sentence without wanting to squeal like a little girl.

'Well..?' Iguro removed his lips from mine and smiled at me. 'How do you feel?' He still has that beautiful smile I love..

'Fucking gay' I wasn't really thinking and just said whatever..he just laughed at me..it was adorable and I felt butterflies form in my stomach.

'I meant..happy, and glad and amazing and just- I feel like I'm the luckiest man in the world' I smiled. Wish I said that instead of fucking gay..god he will never forget that and he will tease me every single day about it..

'I'm glad..' he said quietly as he kissed me again and laid onto my chest.