Chapter 3: Detention

Tomioka woke up late, his hair was messy and his eyes a little red,He brushed his hair and shoved toast in his mouth before running to school, he arrived pretty late and barged into the classroom. 'You're 45 minutes late tomioka,Detention after school today!' Yelled the annoying teacher. Tomioka sighed and sat down, his bag slid off his shoulder dropping to the floor making a quiet *thump* echo through the classroom,It went unnoticed.

With iguro:
After maths class Iguro ran out the door and outside into the garden for lunch. They had a forest near the school but no one was allowed in it. Iguro liked eating up in the trees or on a swing that hung from one of the trees. He knew if he got caught he'd be given out to but it's not like it bothered him at all. Iguro looked at his food in disgust, 'gross..' he thought. He threw away his sandwich not being able to eat. He heard a rustle from beneath him and leaned on the branch to see. *snap* the branch broke and Iguro fell, he expected to hit the hard floor but instead felt strong arms around his small body.

'Tomioka-San?' Iguro looked up at the boy holding him, 'you good?' Tomioka laughed at the boy for falling out of the tree. 'Yeah' he smiled. 'Want a cigarette?' Tomioka asked with a wide grin. 'Yeah light one up would ya?' Iguro asked and jumped out from tomiokas arms. His feet hit the floor making a very very quiet bang. It could barley be heard if you weren't as close as tomioka was. 'Here' he said handing him one. 'Thanks' Iguro took the cigarette and put it to his soft lips. He inhaled it and exhaled blowing smoke everywhere.

'Did you already eat?' Tomioka asked pulling out a bento and eating it. 'Uhm yeah..' he replied quietly and sat on the swing. Tomioka sat on the swing aswell and stared into iguros mismatched eyes. One a teal color reminding him of seas, the other a yellow color reminding him of dandelions. Iguro looked so soft, even though he acted big and tough he was so sweet and kind. The swing was quiet large so it could fit two, that doesn't mean they weren't up against each other though.

'You don't look so good' Tomioka said his voice was full of worry. 'I'm fine' Iguro responded and turned away avoiding eye contact. 'Are you hungry? You look a little hungry..I never see you eat' Tomioka said a little too bluntly. This annoyed Iguro abit and he turned his head away looking the opposite direction. 'I didn't eat..I don't like eating that much' he responded quietly. 'You shouldn't starve yourself..it's important to eat Iguro' Tomioka held his face making him look at him. Iguro (with only his eyes) looked to the ground once again avoiding tomiokas gaze. 'I said I'm fine tomioka-San' Tomioka sighed and let go. They sat in silence until the bell rang and they both went inside.
.
.
.
.

It was the end of the day and tomioka aswell as Iguro had detention. The two silently walked into detention and different times. Tomioka was first in and after a while as Iguro pouted he walked in. 'This sucks!' He groaned. 'Oh heya shorty what did you do to get in here?' Tomioka grinned and asked his small friend. 'You fuckface! Stop calling me that! And it's because I stole the teachers vape and burned it infront of her' Iguro said the last part extremely calmly like it was a normal thing. 'You're fucking insane dude' tomioka laughed. They were the only two there so they mostly chatted.