Special chapter

Since two people gave me beautiful art work on iguro I'll be making a smut chapter, this does not affect the story line at all!! This will be light smut aswell,

'Iguro..are you sure? It'll be our first time..?' Tomioka asked calmly'I'm sure..' iguro smiled and took off his shirt before sitting on tomiokas lap and kissing him softly..it slowly became more heated and tomioka trailed his hands up iguro's waist..to his chest..to his neck..and lastly both hands cupped his cheeks as he kissed him.

Once the kiss finished tomioka put two fingers in front of iguro's mouth. 'Could you suck please?' Tomioka asked with a kind smile. Iguro nodded and sucked on his fingers till they were wet enough, one they were tomioka pulled out of his mouth and slowly inserted them into iguro's hole. 'I don't want this to hurt ok..? Let me know if it hurts..' Tomioka smiled as he slowly started moving causing iguro to moan quietly. 'It's ok tomioka..I'm sure I won't get hurt' he chuckled and kissed him on the cheek. Tomioka slowly went faster and iguro felt a knot in his stomach. 'Ngh..~' he grunted before cumin on his own stomach. 'You ok love?' Tomioka asked as he started to kiss up iguro's hand, to his elbow, to his shoulder and to his neck. 'I'm fine' iguro smiled. 'I want you to feel good aswell though' iguro added on. 'I don't want to rush into things on you..as long as your ok' Tomioka stopped kissing him. Iguro got to his knees and in own swoop tugged off his trousers and boxers. He began kissing the tip slowly earning a few soft grunts from tomioka before he licked it. He popped it into his mouth and began bobbing his head. 'Fuck..' tomioka grunted. Iguro sent further and stopped when he almost gagged before going back down again and again. Tomioka felt his stomach knot..'I'm going t-' and with that he cummed. Iguro spat it out and smiled sweetly before kissing him. 'Cmon let's get cleaned up then we can watch a movie in bed' he grabbed his hand and tomioka followed the shorter boy.