Chapter 14: The Rain

'So..how do you feel..?' Tomioka asked his shorter boyfriend. 'I feel fine I guess..Linda talked to me a lot and helped me process my emotions..' iguro smiled to himself as he cuddled with his fingers. 'Who's..Linda?' Tomioka asked. he'll admit, he felt pretty jealous someone else was there for him while he had to leave the hospital. 'She was the receptionist..she's really nice' iguro responded happily 'Nice..right' he smiled nervously at his boyfriend as sweat dripped down his forehead. 'Well..do you want to go on a walk..?' He asked. 'Of course obanai..' tomioka held his hand as they walked.
'Tomioka..I'm glad I met you.' Iguro smiled as he leaned against tomiokas shoulder while they walked
'You know..you have two weeks off school..why don't we make the most of it..?' Tomioka asked. 'Like..?' Iguro smiled up and him happily. 'We'll figure it out, when I'm with you I know everything is going to work out' Tomioka kissed his hand. 'You're so cheesy' Iguro giggled. 'Aw you're hurting my heart' Tomioka joked clenching his chest. 'It's starting to rain..I guess we have to go back' Iguro tried to hide the sadness in his voice but to no avail, that's when tomioka got an idea 'we don't have to' he smiled. 'What do you-' 'follow me!' Tomioka cut him off and pulled his hand. The two stood in the centre of the road at night in the rain....dancing?

'This is actually fun

'This is actually fun..' iguro smiled. 'I know~' Tomioka smirked as he spun the shorter boy around before catching him in his arms, leaning down to his level and kissing him passionately.