Chapter 7:Let me bleed

Fine here you hoes.

Also tw: SH.

'Well uh I gotta get home, my sisters coming home tomorrow and I want the house to be nice' tomioka said awkwardly. 'See you then' iguro smiled and watched as tomioka stood up and left. The smile on his face faded and he felt lonely again, iguro always felt like a burden but tomioka made him feel better, now he isn't here..what will he do?

He sighed as he stood up and left to go home, he collapsed onto the couch and sighed. Without tomioka he felt so worthless and miserable. He carefully rubbed his hand along his wrist feeling the scars across it, some new some old.

Wanna have sex pookies? 😘

(Fuck I think my grandmother seen me reading porn about shigiraki yesterday, I bet that bitch whimpers he look like he would)

Bored and lonely iguro stood up and walked into his bathroom,he grabbed a razor and stared at it.

The shitty thoughts flooded (flodded? How tf do I spell it) his head. He wasn't exactly paining attention when he started slitting cuts.

As soon as he snapped back into reality he jolted feeling the stinging in his arm. 'What the fuck..?' He was confused. Did he really make these cuts? He didn't remember doing that. He must of been out of it.

His vision slowly became foggy. 'Maybe a bath would help ig..' he turned on the tap and sat on the toilet. (The seats closed ffs) and waited impatiently. 'Fuck..' he grunted as his arms stung more.

The bath was filled up to almost to the brim, he turned off the tap and with his clothes on (a light top and shorts) he slid into the bath too out of it to care.

He felt as if his lungs were closing in on him and it started getting harder to breathe(breath? I don't know I'm a dumbass)

His eyes struggled to stay awake for a good 20 minutes before finally closing.

'Hey iguro you forgot your ribbon!' Tomioka called out.