Chapter 19: Finally gone

'Are you ready?' Tomioka asked iguro as he sat in the boys window holding a bag on his shoulder, he had a black coat on with a white long sleeved t-shirt, a scarf, gloves he also wore baggy grey sweatpants and brown boots. It was currently snowing and it was around 3:30 in the morning.

Iguro huffed and threw a bag over his shoulder, he wore a black shirt with the words 'kill yourself' in white bold, his sleeves were stripped white and black, he had an oversized blue coat on and black leggings. He also wore black knee high boots.

'Let's go!' Iguro jumped out the window into tomiokas arms and out of surprise tomioka fell backwards. Iguro, in time grabbed the window ledge and hoisted them back up. 'Sorry' he giggled (lmao iguro defo giggles idc) and pushed a strand of hair behind his ear once again out of habit. Tomioka smiled softly and started carefully making his way down from the window ledge to the ground. 'I'm gonna jump!' Iguro yelled at tomioka. 'Wait wait be care-!' Iguro jumped and landed into tomiokas arms, his arms wrapped around tomiokas neck while tomiokas hands were around his waist carrying him.

'Be careful' Tomioka laughed softly as he put iguro down and held onto his hand, tomiokas sister's car was parked in front of them like tomioka said it would, it was a red car with a lifting roof thingy. (Ya know where they can disappear and then it's roofless??') 'Let's go go go!' Iguro hopped into the car dragging tomioka in.

The two got into the car and tomioka started up the engine, they drive away into the night celebrating their successful (so far) run away.

'Can we play music or talk' Iguro groaned, tomioka nodded and told iguro to turn a song on. During the ride a couple songs had been played,  crack baby by mitski, nitendo 64 by Alex g, pretty when I cry by lana del Rey (not sure when these songs came out so pretend they were made in 2012) shut me up my MSI.

Iguro and tomioka talked for most the ride until they reached the train. They left the car in the grass and ran at the train, there was an opening at one part but they would have to jump into it. Tomioka picked iguro up and threw him in while iguro grabbed his hand and pulled him in.

'Phew..' they both painted as they laid on their backs.