Chapter 11:Surprise

'Tomioka!' Tomioka turned his head and was immediately jumped on my iguro, since he didn't weigh that much tomioka wasn't knocked to the floor just startled. 'Sir you can't leave your bed yet!' A woman chased after her. 'You look kinda funky..did you get uglier?' Iguro asked his eyes had that head empty no thoughts look. 'Sorry sir when we aren't looking he took too much of his medication and it's pretty strong. Could you help us bring him to his room please?' The woman asked kindly. 'Of course! Sorry about him he can be a pain sometimes' he laughed 'the worst part was his attitude, man he can really bring down your self esteem. He made a nurse quit on the spot' the woman said with her tone full of shock and utter disbelief. 'That's iguro for ya' Tomioka smiled as iguro held his hand following behind him. 'Tomiokaaaa let's go home' he giggled as he leaned against tomioka slightly. The woman stopped and so did tomioka causing iguro to crash into his shoulder. 'Oof!' He said as he almost tripped but tomioka caught him. He lead him into the room and sat him onto the bed handing him a glass of water. 'Tomiokaaa tomioka tomiokaaaa!!' Iguro whines as he tugged tomiokas shirt. 'Yes?' Tomioka made sure to be patient with him and sat on the bed waiting for iguro to speak. 'I love youu' he got on all fours and crawled to tomioka kissing him in the cheek. 'I-' Tomioka froze. Iguro looking at the teardrop ring he wore. 'You kept it' he smiled softly.