Chapter 20: Train ride to Paradise

'Ya know what iguro, I think we might be the best run aways ever' Tomioka stated loudly, the two laying on their backs. On the train thingy that Carries animals. The door open as they stared at the night sky. 'Eh-heh..I think you're right.' Iguro responded laughing softly, he cuddled up on tomiokas chest, while tomioka had both hands behind his head as he watched the sky.

'Think anyone will miss us?' Iguro asked jokingly, 'they probably haven't even noticed' Tomioka laughed slightly, the two stare gazing as they enjoyed the comfortable silence. 'I love you.' Iguro whispered. 'I love you too.' Tomioka whispered back in response, the twos eyes growing heavy as they both drifted into a calm sleep.

By the time morning came, the train had already come to a stop hours ago. And the two boys now set off on foot,

||Tomioka pov||

I looked ahead of me, and there it stood. The most beautiful thing to me, the only thing in the world who could understand even abit of how I felt. His choppy black hair brushed into the air due to the wind, his pale skin lit up by the sun as it slowly rose, his mismatched eyes looked unreal, like a dolls. His lips slightly parted as he huffed,

I found every small aspect of him beautiful. And I don't think his flaws that he considered flaws, were really flaws at all.

I know he never found his eyes extravagant, I knew he never found his scar unique.

But I did.

He didn't have good taste, after all he was dating me. So him thinking he is ugly has to be the furthest thing from the truth.

I never had time to properly adore his beauty in silence, I've always stared at him when we were together and admire him.

But only now am I seeing the smallest details,

The way his eyebrows furrow when he's annoyed, the way his nose twitches when he's about to sneeze, the way he plays with his hair when he's nervous, the way his nostrils flare when something bothers him, the way his shoulders tense slightly when surprised.

Every tiny little detail of him, I adore.

'Look! That's the crappy little cottage!" He exclaimed as he started rushing towards it.