Chapter 21: Dance dont stand

It was exhausting, that seemed to be the simplest word to describe it. Tomioka panted heavily as he and iguro finally reached the top of the hill. He was bent over, clutching his chest and taking heavy breaths.

'Wow. You're out of breath quick," iguro snickered, 'I have- *pant* asthma..*huff* give me a break." He barley got his words out between all his panting and huffing.

'Dance with me' iguro said with a positive smile.

Dance? Why was dancing the first thing he always seemed to want to do. He also seemed to be barley swearing even after the long walk up the hill.

'Why dance right now?" Tomioka raised a brow, breathing less heavily now.

'The worlds always spinning, we can't just stand on it." Tomioka had to admit, he had quite a way of using his words.

With a sigh, he extended his arm, iguro's smaller, colder hands in tomiokas bigger, warmer hands.

He held his waist firmly, spinning the boy around, the two lost in there own thoughts. As if they shared a brain, Tomioka stood up straight, raised his arm up high (still holding iguro's hand) and spun the smaller boy around, when iguro nearly fell back, Tomioka caught him by the lower back,

'Wow where'd you learn that?' Iguro asked with a cheeky smile.

'My sister used to go to dance lessons and would practice on me." Tomioka shrugged.

'I love it.' Tomioka felt a smile tug at his lips as iguro's met his.

It was a brief and short kiss, yet it meant so much.