Chapter 4: Vomiting

Warning:⚠️ED,vomiting⚠️

Iguro was sitting at home. He was listening to one of his favorite songs, Oblivian by Grimes. He hummed along to the song in his small room alone. The song had this dark and mysterious theme to it, yet also bright? It's hard to explain.His room was quite colorless, it was dark and grim. He didn't really care though. He leaned his head against the wall and hummed a little louder. He pushed a strand of hair behind his ear, his snake hair clip was on..It was basically never taken off he slept with that thing.

He paused for a second. His stomach growled, he knew he was hungry but he refused to eat. Maybe one bite wouldn't hurt?...right? Iguro made his way down the wooden stairs. He walked into the kitchen and climbed up the counter reaching the press with scarce food. He grabbed some ramen and settled into the kitchen chair. He stared at the food for a while trying to decide. He eventually gave in and took a bit. Then another, and he finished. He felt horrible and ran to the bathroom, he started to vomit, a hand on his stomach as he threw up into the toilet.

'Shit..' he said over the toilet,
.
.
.
.
.
He had cleaned up and was heading outside to meet tomioka. 'Tomioka-san!' Iguro waved and jumped on him and giving him a huge hug.

'Heya oba' tomioka ruffled his hair. '...did you throw up..?' Tomioka asked. 'W-what..?'
'I said did you throw up?'
'N-..no!'
'Don't lie to me Iguro why aren't you eating?..' tomioka could smell the puke and he noticed he doesn't seen him eat much, he put two together and figured out about his ED(eating disorder)
''How did you find out...?' Iguro asked.
'I put two and two together..now we are skipping school and you are going to tell me why' tomioka dragged him into a beautiful field

now we are skipping school and you are going to tell me why' tomioka dragged him into a beautiful field

'So..why?' Tomioka asked. 'It's nothing I just felt over weight!' Iguro replied, he couldn't share his past...never would he share it again.

'Fine..can you pass me a cigarette..?' Tomioka asked. Iguro nodded and passed him a half one,
'This one's half smoked..did you take my cigarette Iguro?' Tomioka asked.
'Maybe' Iguro grinned, tomioka jumped on him and started to tickle his sides.

'A-AHAH! S-stop it you big dumb i..idiot!' Iguro laughed, tears pricked the corners of his eyes as he rolled.
And then..tomioka stopped..tomioka ended up ontop of him with his arms by his sides and it looked like he was about to do a push-up.
The two stared at each other like that for a while..

'Tomioka-San..'