Chapter 6: Bruises that wont heal

Tomioka didn't know what to say or do..he wanted to make all his pain just go away, but how..?

'Tomioka..' iguro started as he stared into the sun, his hair blew slightly in the wind as his eyes shined, the suns rays reflecting on his face perfectly.

'I really like spending time with you..you make me feel better about myself..please don't leave me' he finished his sentence still staring at the sun.

'I wouldn't leave you..I care about you iguro..' tomioka sighed as he laid on the grass.
After a while iguro followed his example and laid next to him, the sun still shining on his gorgeous face. 'Some day I want to run away from here..away from this shitty town of shitty people..and to just never stay in one place..travel the world and not get involved with anyone...' tomioka felt sad hearing the last sentence..until iguro started taking again 'except for you..' iguro turned on his side and faced him. 'Why don't we?' Tomioka asked the boy. 'Not yet..we have to be patient..' iguro sighed as he got closer to tomioka. He laid next to him snuggled up, his head under tomiokas chin with his arm on tomiokas chest, tomioka had an arm wrapped around iguro while his other arm was behind his head. His snake hair clip slightly stabbing tomiokas chest but it didn't bother him in the slightest.

Bruises always heal...

Tomioka sighed. 'You're right..as always' he finished his sentence and chucked slightly while iguro giggled. 'I'm always right..' he said quietly as he closed his eyes..

But that doesn't mean they are forgotten..

'I care about you iguro..' tomioka whispered not looking down at him with his eyes closed and a small smile plastered on his face. 'You are an amazing friend' he finished.

They might still hurt..

'I'll always be here for you tomioka..no matter what' iguro said softly. Both their eyes were closed as the sun reflected on them. 'Same to you...shortie' 'loner..' and with that..they both felt smiles grow on their face

But with the right treatment. They will heal,

'I love you..tomioka'