Chapter 5:Clouds

'Tomioka-San..?'

Tomioka leaned closer to Iguro, there faces were inches apart.'uh you're eyes are pretty' tomioka blushed and backed away.
'Thanks..' Iguro responded and gave a soft smile. 'Hey Iguro?' Tomioka called 'yeah?' Iguro responded 'I told you why I live alone..so is it ok if you tell me your reason?' Tomioka asked. 'I..I guess it's only fair..' Iguro sighed. He sat up and pulled down the mask on his face off.

TW:ABUSE/GORE

'It was 10 years ago, I was 7 and it was December 12th. I used to live with my mother in another house, the house was small,dirty,dark and grim. My mother was a satanist and often...killed things sacrifice them to the devil..sometimes she forced me to kill animals and ignored when I begged not to. She..she was verbally and physically abusive..' Iguro started while staring down at the floor. Tomioka felt guilty.
'One night, I woke up at about 3am and she was doing her rituals but something was..off about her, her eyes looked crazy and it felt inhuman..well she seen me and chased me around the house. Kicked down the door and..slit my mouth' Iguro sighed,
'Holy shit I'm sorry oba, that's fucked up' tomioka apologized and wiped a single tear off of iguros face. 'It's fine..I ended up running out the house and was in foster care, they called me a monster for my scar and I just lived on my own...' Iguro sighed.