Chapter 10: forget me not

Please be ok iguro..i need to tell you that I-

'Sir would you like to stay with him or go home for the night?' Asked the receptionist kindly. 'Can I stay..?' He asked quietly. 'Sure honey if you need anything I'm on night shift and the bathrooms two doors down' she informed him before leading him to iguro hospital room. The walls were plain white just like the curtains and bed..a wooden chair by the bed with a nightstand on the other side. A blue lamp and a glass of water were on the nightstand.

'Sweetheart it'll be ok..talk to him I-when..he wakes up' she smiled sadly before closing the door for privacy. Tomioka listened as her footsteps grew further away. He always burst in the tears as he held iguro hand. He tried to fight back tears but he was too heartbroken a as bf upset. The tears fell down from his eyes onto the white bedsheets staining them with wetness. 'You'll be ok..you'll be fine' he whispered to himself as he rubbed his thumb on iguro hand back and forth.

The sun set and the sky grew dark by the minute before the room was pitch black, tomioka finally fell asleep while holding iguro's hand.  A few weeks passed and each day tomioka visited bringing a fresh Bouquet of roses or peonies.

Today when tomioka entered he felt an odd feeling in his gut...