Chapter 2: cliff jumping

'Hai tomioka you're finally here?' Iguro smiled.

'Sorry the teacher made me wait to go to the bathroom so I could run out the exit while everyone was in class' tomioka groaned.
'Pfft I jump out the window' Iguro laughed.

'You're insane' tomioka patted his head and chuckled.

'Thanks, now let's swing across this bitch!' Iguro ran and jumped off the cliff catching the rope and swinging across.

'Jesus! Would you try not to die?' Tomioka asked with a sarcastic tone before chuckling

'Nah life's not as fun that way' he joked as he hung off the edge of the cliff with one hand, his legs dangling.

'Jesus fuck Iguro!' Tomioka swung across and jumped off the rope landing on the cliff.

He grabbed iguros hand and easily pulled him up in a very awkward position.

His hands were wrapped around his waist and iguros arms around his neck.

His feet were up off the ground in the air.

'You planning on putting me down anytime soon?' Iguro teased with a smile.

'Nah, I think you're comfy enough' he swapped the position so Iguro was bridal style in his arms,

He continued to walk across the other side eventually finding an old tree house with knives and shit in it.

'Jerk' Iguro scoffed jokingly before he laughed and so did tomioka.

He put Iguro down and stared at the tree above them, it was a little dirty and looked pretty old, about 10+ years old.

'Let's climb up' tomioka began to climb the ladder.

Iguro just climbed the bare tree swinging on its branches and he went up into the leaf part where he couldn't be seen.

Once tomioka made it up he called out for Iguro

'Hey Iguro' he yelled so Iguro could hear him

'Boo!' Iguro hung upside down only his upper body was visable.

He then bent his back and grabbed a branch swinging into the treehouse.

'Want one?' Tomioka asked passing him a fag.

'Thanks' he took it with a smile.

'Hey uhm how are you allowed to live on your own?' Tomioka asked

'Im not, I've been moving from different foster homes. They say I'm the devil' Iguro laughed putting two fingers on the sides of his head like horns.

'You make the devil look like a saint' Tomioka laughed chugging a bottle of beer.

'Wanna go to the lake?' Iguro asked

'Sure' they both jumped out of the treehouse onto the ground.

They ran to the river and jumped in.

'Hey I made this for you by the way, I got bored last night' Tomioka smiled as he dried off something he pulled out of his pocket, iguro titled his head in confusion trying to see.

His eyes grew wide with a shocked expression as he felt something clip into his hair.

'A hair clip..?' He raised an eyebrow but felt his heart flutter in awe. 'Yup! It's a snake' he flashed a toothy grin proudly,

 'Yup! It's a snake' he flashed a toothy grin proudly,

((This but smaller))

'Thanks..' he smiled as he pushed a strand of hair behind his ear out of habit. Tomiokas cheeks dusted a light shade of pink. Iguro took off a ring on his finger and placed it in tomiokas hands. The ring was a tear drop in silver. 'Are you saying I'm depressed?' Tomioka asked. 'What- No!' Tomioka laughed at the smallest frustration.

'When I kill myself will you burry me here?' Iguro joked

'Only if I pick out your tombstones words' Tomioka grinned

'I swear if you say something about my height' Iguro turned to face him.

'Dang it, I had a good one though!' Tomioka whined

'Ugh what was it?'

'Lived as long as my height or my life span and my height were both short'

'Asshole....'

'We should head back' tomioka added in blowing smoke as he lift the fag from his lips

Tomioka stood up and grabbed iguros arm pulling him up as they walked home

'Cya tomorrow loner'

'Cya shortie'

........