Chapter 13: Home

'Are you excited to go home?' Tomioka smiled at the boy. 'Fuck yeah!!' Iguro yelled as he bounced up and down 'Woah careful there little guy' Tomioka laughed as iguro gasped and acted offended. 'Am I w-wrong?' Tomioka said in between laughs before wiping a tear from his eye. 'Go fuck yourself!' Iguro crossed his arms and turned his head away. 'Aw come on don't treat your boyfriend so meanly~' right..they were dating now..what if he couldn't handle it? What if he fucks up? The shorter male wondered in his head. No..I love tomioka and I won't fuck this up he thought as he kissed tomioka on the cheek. 'I'll go talk to the receptionist and then we can leave ok?' Tomioka smiled as iguro gave him a thumbs up and with that he walked up to the woman. The woman was quite pretty..she had dark skin with an Afro..she looked to be in her 30s and she was short and quite plump. But she was also sarcastic and iguro liked her. He talked to her a lot while he was in the hospital and she even snook him extra food a few days a week. 'Pfft. He's dating you? Sunshine sure lowered his standards huh?' The receptionist snickered. 'So judge mental..' tomioka thought to himself.

(That's the face he is making)

'Anyways. I've already given him my number and you've got everything filled out so leave before I say something snarky again' she smirked. Tomioka picked up iguro bridal style and ran. 'Tomioka wtf?' He asked. 'She scares me..'