7.

Thank you guys for 100 reads omg 😭🫶🏻

König carried you through the snow and back to base. He let you down easily at the front door. "Thanks for the lift, König" you said, winking up at him. He smiled down to you, opening the door into the kitchen for you.

As soon as you walked in, everyone's eyes darted over to you and König. "There they are" said Ghost coldly. "Where were you two" asked Soap, raising an eyebrow at the two of you.

You froze for a second before König spoke up. "Went for a walk. Fresh air is good" he said, walking over to take a seat on the couch.

"Oooh" cooed Soap, who had a wide grin on his face. You looked at him innocently, not saying a word. "Cmon y/n. König's had you all day. Have a few drinks with us" said Soap, patting you on the back and heading to the cabinet that you were too familiar with already.

König's eyes darted over to you quickly. His eyebrows furrowed slightly as you made eye contact. He didn't like the sound of you and drinking, but a drink sounded so good right now.

"Why not" you said, looking away from König and smiling at Soap. "Great! What will everyone else have?" he called, clapping his hands.

As everyone called out what they wanted to Soap, you went into the hall and took off the heavy coat you had worn outside. As you hung it up, you felt a presence behind you. You didn't recognise it, it wasn't König's anyway. This one was cold and scary you thought to yourself.

"What we're you doing with König" said a harsh, thick British accent. You turned around to see Ghost leaning in the doorway. "Oh... we just went down to the stream" you said, looking up to Ghost.

Ghost grunted then turned around. That was weird you thought. You shook it off and headed back into the kitchen, ready to down a few drinks.

As soon as you walk in, there was a tension in the room. König was staring daggers into Ghost. Yikes. That wasn't good. It was probably about Ghost confronting you just there.

You found it strange that König was already nervous about Ghost talking to you. You and König were only friends, so why did he care so much.

Everyone sat around the table, all the alcohol in the middle. There was vodka, bourbon, whiskey, beer and some wine. König sat down beside you. As you grabbed the bottle of vodka and poured yourself a glass, he watched you very carefully.

Ghost took the bottle of bourbon, Soap took the vodka after you and Gaz sat with a beer. König didn't take anything.

"Not drinking eh König" said Gaz from his side of the table. "Has to keep sober for the lady" said Ghost loudly, staring König in the eyes.

Everyone went silent for a moment. You downed your drink, the stinging sensation going down your throat. "None of that Ghost. Drink up!" said Soap, his hand on Ghosts shoulder.

"Let's play a game. Y/n, you up for that?" asked Gaz. You downed your second drink. "Course I am" you said, the alcohol starting to warm you up.

"Great! Right, we'll ask questions, and if you don't want to answer, you drink!" said Gaz, clapping his hands. "I'll go first" said Soap. "My questions for Gaz"

The questions kept firing between the rest of them, until they were all light headed. None of them were drunk, just dizzy. You had been drinking like an old man meanwhile, without them noticing. König kept darting his eyes over to you, making sure you were okay.

Eventually, the questions started getting dirtier. Your head was so light, and you couldn't remember how many drinks you had. You stretched back in your chair, your head lulling back.