33.

Read my book about ghost I'm really proud of it 😕 (im asking nicely 🥰)

The next few days in the islands were strange. König seemed distanced from you, but he was just being nice. That was until the last day, when he sat you down in the kitchen to talk with you.

"What's wrong?" you asked König, slightly annoyed. He hasn't been the same with you for days, ever since he got all insecure about Ghost. You didn't really feel like talking to König either, Ghost was your friend and you didn't like König thinking of him like that.

You didn't sleep in the same bed as him for a few pdays. Gaz had a room with two single beds, so you took one of them. Gaz was a good room mate. He made no noise, and brought you breakfast. He was concerned about you though, you'd started drinking early in the morning.

"You shouldn't do that y/n. You know it's really unhealthy" said Gaz, putting a bowl of fruit in front of you. You just stared at him, not really wanting his opinion on your drinking habits.

König's leg was bouncing under the table, he was play with his hands. Everyone was asleep, it was 2am. What a weird time. "Can you hurry up please. I want to sleep" you lied to König. "You're lying. You don't sleep" he said, quietly. You rolled your eyes.

"I'm sorry about my outburst" said König. You nodded, knowing he wanted to keep going. "So, now I'm asking you, will you be mine? Ah that sounds so weird coming from me but will you?" König said nervously.

You smiled. Maybe he was sorry, and he just found it hard to say it. But he asked you. He asked you properly. "Yes König" you smiled, ending his misery of trying to explain himself.

He smiled. "I'm so sorry y/n" he said again, not looking as tense. You nodded. "It's all okay now. We're two different people with two different views, we will fight" you explained to König, coming to sit on his lap. He nodded. "I know. I hate fighting with you" he said sadly. You laughed at him in pity. "I know, but it's gonna happen" you told him softly. He nodded. "You come to bed with me tonight?" he asked, missing some of his words. Sometimes his English was broken.

You smiled. "Okay" you said. König seemed as if he was the one needing consoling, he was very upset about your argument. You guided him upstairs, holding his hand, since you can't really carry him like he does for you.

You got to your room and started undressing. König immediately turned around. "You're allowed to look" you laughed, un clipping your bra. "No, I'm not" he said, throwing off his veil, facing away from you. "Why not?" you asked, pulling a tank top over you. "Not after what I said. You're too nice to look at" he said. You shook your head, laughing to yourself. "Suit yourself König" you said, pulling some sleeping shorts over you.

You didn't really sleep that night. You sat watching out the window, realising that tomorrow was your last day in these islands. You've had a great time, apart from the argument. You still had a bad taste in your mouth after the fight, but you'll get over it eventually. The mission in South America was going to be interesting. You couldn't wait to get back onto the battlefield properly, and do what you did best.

König was fast asleep, so you decided to go down stairs. You threw on one of König's hoodies, your favourite grey one. You also put on your cargos. It was cooler tonight.

Heading down the stairs, it was dark. You flicked on the under cabinet lights, just so you could see something. You sat at the kitchen island. The night was peaceful, the sound of waves lapping by the shore below you at the beach.

Wait. You weren't supposed hear anything. All the doors were closed, right? You went to the front door, checking to see if it was opened. There it was wide open. That was weird you thought, as you closed it.

But before you turned around, someone hit you across the head with the back of an assault rifle. You dropped to the ground, holding the back of your head in pain. What the fuck?

"Te tengo ahora, perra" got you now bitch.

The end.

read the second book im tired of telling you all 😾