21.

As soon as Soap told you König was coming back to you, you couldn't wait. You went on a rampage, cleaning every room you came into. Everything had to be perfect for him.

After polishing the coffee table for probably the 7th time today, you went to the kitchen to try and bake bread. You had very faint memories of your grandmother making bread when you were a kid, so you wanted to try.

You took out all your ingredients and set them out in-front of you. Now what. You better not waste these ingredients, these were the first fresh ingredients that the base has got in a while, so everyone would be really pissed off if you messed this up.

You began to throw some flower into a bowl, cracking a few eggs on the side of the bowl. You then remembered that it needs milk, so you poured some in.

"What's that" asked Price, coming up behind you. He had an eye brow cocked, not understanding what you were trying to do. You turned and smiled at Price. "Bread" you said simply. Price nodded and leaned back on the counter behind you.

"The day after König's back, we're leaving" he said, with a tired voice. His voice wasn't unfamiliar and foreign anymore. It was a mature voice, and if you had to put a word to it his voice would be pine wood.

"How long is the journey?" you asked Price, starting to mix your bread. "We'll, it's about eighteen hours from the Canary Islands. That's where we're stopping for about four days. It'll give us nearly a holiday" said Price, laughing at himself. "A holiday? I like the sound of that" you said excitedly.

"Aye. Then we'll leave and head to the Americas from there. But there's just one thing I have to tell you Viper. I need you to mind yourself out here. This is where you took out that cartel, so you need to make sure they don't get to you" said Price stressfully.

You nodded your head in understanding. "They won't get me. I was stationed out there for six months, I know their ways" you said, kneading your dough.

Price nodded. "That's good. Well, just relax for now. We're staying beside the beach" said Price, smiling at you. You smiled back. "Can't wait" you said, throwing your dough into a bread tin.

Suddenly, there was a presence behind you. This wasn't Price, you knew this one. It felt familiar, like home. You quickly turned, only to be met by a giant man. It was König.

You couldn't believe it. He was finally home. You stared up at König in disbelief. "Hello liebste" he said, waving down to your staring eyes.

You just hugged him. You couldn't believe he was home. About fucking time. "Why are you back? You're meant to be back tomorrow!" you said quickly, excitement trailing over your voice.

König just laughed. "Surprise" he said, picking you up. "What's this? Bread?" he asked, a hint of concern in his words. "I tried to make bread for you" you said into his neck, shy at the fact he was seeing your horrible baking skill.

König laughed and sat you on the counter. "I'll fix it" he said. Price had left smiling, probably to go sleep. You sat on the counter, beaming at König. "Someone's smiley" he said, smirking back at you.

"I missed you" you said shyly into your lap. Even though nothing was awkward with König, you still felt all shy. "Liebste, don't be shy" he laughed at you. König came over and snaked his arms around your waist. "I missed you too y/n" he said, dropping his head into your chest.

"Can I kiss you?" he asked, him being shy now. You nodded. König shot you a look. You remembered. "Yes. Sorry. I forgot" you stumbled over your words, as you lifted König's mask.

His lips were separated in a smile, leaning in to kiss you tenderly. It was as if his lips were yearning for connection, hungry but tender and loving.

He pulled away, his cheeks flushed a slight tint of red. "Get a room, yeah?" said a gruff voice, passing through the kitchen. It was Ghost, and he didn't look happy to see König with you. König flashed red, and you quickly flicked his mask over his face.

"Sorry Ghost" you said looking into your lap. Ghost shook his head and scoffed. He was pissed off, and he stormed out of the room. "What was that about?" asked König, his hands untying from your waist. "I dunno. Moody" you said shrugging your shoulders.

König nodded and began to fix your excuse of dough. You chatted about his mission, but the whole time you couldn't take your mind off what just happened with Ghost.