27.

König held your hand as he led you out into the kitchen. Ghost and Soap were sitting at the table, serious looks on their faces. Their heads looked up as they saw the pair of you walk in.

"There's our girl. You're alright now yeah?" asked Soap, approaching you and putting a hand on your shoulder. You nodded you head. You felt someone's eyes resting on you. It was Simon. You looked up and met his eyes, staring at you with an easy look. He looked shocked, his eyes fixed on you.

Suddenly, Price came into the room. "König, Soap help me load everything up" he said. His eyes met yours. "You alright Viper?" he asked quickly. "Yep" you croaked, your voice still unsettled from your crying. Price raised an eyebrow at you but he carried on, he was very busy.

You sat down at the table, your head dropping into your hands. Ghost sat opposite you at the table. "You alright" he asked. "Yeah, I'm fine" you said, your eyes feeling tired. "What happened" said Ghost. He said it in a way that you didn't get the choice to tell him or not, you had to tell him.

"I'm not sure. I think I just had a meltdown about my dad" you said quietly. Ghost nodded. "It didn't have anything to with..." Simon nodded towards the door where you kissed last night. You quickly blushed. "No, not at all. Nothing to do with that at all" you quickly said. Relief flooded Simons eyes quickly. "Good. I was afraid it was my fault" he said, a breathy laugh escaping him as he finished talking.

You smiled back. "You look beautiful, y/n. And I know I can't say that stuff but I can't not say it" said Ghost, looking down at his hands. You smiled. "Thank you Simon. You too" you teased him. His eyes shot up to you, and he didn't even reply to that remark.

"You kept your necklace on" said Simon, a smile curling around his eyes. "Of course. I'm never taking it off" you smiled to Ghost.

"We're ready to go. Cmon you two" said Soap through the door. Ghost nodded. "Head out. I'll finish it" said Ghost. You were confused, but you took one last look at the kitchen and living room that you had lived in for the past month.

You headed out of the door to see König and Price talking in front of a helicopter. Suddenly, you heard a huge explosion behind you. Your hand automatically went to where your knife would normally be, but König took it since your last episode.

Ghost came sprinting out of the base. Before your eyes, your first ever real "home" exploded in front of you. Your jaw dropped. Shards of glass went flying, landing in the snow around you. Your first ever home, not house, your first ever home just blew up in-front of you.

Everyone noticed your staring. "It's mandatory, so no one knows we were here" said Price placing a hand on your shoulder. You nodded. "That's okay" you said. No it wasn't, your first home just blew up in front of you. A wave of sadness washed over you, but you sucked it up and turned your back.

While walking towards the helicopter, you picked up a shard of glass that landed in the pure snow. You pocketed it, to remind yourself of your first ever home. This was probably the last time you'd see snow for a while as well. They didn't have snow in the Americas.

You stepped into the helicopter you'd be in for the next six hours. That was easy, it's just six hours. You took your seat beside König in the corner. "Alright?" he asked you, glancing down to you. You nodded up to him. You still felt very unsettled, nothing felt right.

After take off, everyone was chatting. You couldn't hear them, you were blanking again. That wasn't good, last time that happened you spiralled. König suddenly put his hand on your thigh. This snapped you out of your blank, thank god it did. "Stay with us liebste" he said quietly to you.

Ghost picked up on this, and suddenly pulled a packet of cards out of his pocket. "Upturn that crate Soap, we'll have a game" he said to everyone shuffling the deck.

Your eyes lit up as you saw the cards. You were a skilled cards player, you knew how it worked. On nights your dad would be heavily drunk, you'd sometimes sneak out and play cards with the gangs that hung around alleys. You'd beat all of them, with ease.

Everyone starting playing the game, but there was no point. You had everyone's money after a few rounds, not as if the money was any good, it was all different currency's. You smirked, throwing your coins into your pocket.

"Where'd you learn to do that" said a shocked Soap, who wasn't happy you took the last of his money. "Self taught" you winked at him. He shook his head. Soap wasn't very good at cards.

The rest of the ride was easy. Everyone was just talking, and König kept you from blanking out by a constant touch from him. His arm around your waist, his thumb circling your thighs.

You felt better, but that feeling never left you. You still felt unsettled.