10.

König's POV
There she sat, in my lap. I had her all to myself at last. I don't think she knows, but ever since I first seen her I've wanted to kiss her. I've wanted to talk to her. I just want her.

Her kiss was so gentle. I could tell she hasn't kissed many people. She was so soft, so pure. Her eyes were lit up as I looked down to her. She seemed so happy. I love seeing her happy.

After kissing her she stayed in my lap. She drifted to sleep in my lap, and I couldn't move while she was there. She was so beautiful. I was going to take care of her. No matter what it took.

Y/ns POV
After kissing König, I think I fell asleep. His hand glided through my hair softly, sending me to sleep.

I was awoken by a hissing noise. I opened my eyes and looked up to König. König was shushing Soap and Gaz who had just came in.

They both looked amused as they looked down at me sitting in König's lap. "Well, what's going on here, eh König?" asked Soap loudly, crouching down in front of König to see me in his lap.

"Shhh. She's sleeping" he hissed at Soap. "Not anymore" Soap smirked down to you. "Morning sunshine" he said, a wide grin pasted on his face.

You rubbed your eyes, blinking to get used to the light. König's hand immediately started stroking your hair again.

"Better not let Ghost see you like that" said Soap, now standing up. You were confused. "Why...not?" you asked sleepily.

König tensed up underneath you. "That's enough, Soap" he said. Your eyes darted over to Gaz, who had a concerned look on his face.

You brushed all this off. You sat up in König's lap and stretched your arms out. You rolled off him onto the other side of the couch.

König's face looked disappointed when you got off him, you just smirked at him. "I need to train..." you said, half to yourself, half announcing it.

"Aye. Guns in the storeroom" said Soap. You headed down the hall to the storeroom. Opening the door, you were met with a huge room full of crates.

You walked into the room, running your hand over the many crates. You read over one of the crates, LMGS, assault rifles then snipers. Your eyes lit up when you saw snipers.

Throwing the lid off the crate, you pulled your favourite gun. A M21 EBR. It was the gun that you used in South America. You were most familiar with this one.

Heading out to the shooting range, you had a warm feeling inside you. You felt satisfied after being with König the whole morning. God he made you feel good.

You found the shooting range after a short walk. It was an opening in the forest with some targets at the other end. It was covered in a blanket of snow, pure and pristine white.

You crouched down behind some snow covered hay bales and set up your gun. Positioning it right, you looked through your scope.

There it was again. That ecstasy that you got from pulling the trigger. Through the scope you could nearly remember shooting the natives in their neck. You smirked and fired.

You still had it. Right in the centre of the target, no problem. You took more shots, hitting the centre all the time.

You also brought an M4 with you, just to try an assault rifle again. These were your second favourite, to your sniper.

After shooting for 2 hours, you heard footsteps behind you. You turned around to see König standing behind you, he looked shy.

"Hi, König" you said, a wide smile coming naturally to your face after seeing him. "Hello liebste" he said, his nervousness dropping. "How are you?" he asked, sitting down on a fallen tree behind you.

"I'm great" you said, smiling and looking into your scope again. You focused on what you were doing, staring at the target in front of you.

You fired, and struck the target in front of you. "That's why Price told us to take care of you" said König, who was shocked at just how accurate you were.

You laughed to yourself, putting down the sniper and turning to face König. "I bet you're a great sniper too" you said, smiling up to König.

"Ah.. they don't let me be a sniper liebste. Too big" he said, a sad tone in his voice. "I suppose. I like your size though. Makes you seem scary" you said. "That's the problem" laughed König. "I don't want to scare anyone" he said, looking down at the ground.

"You don't scare me" you said softly to König. König looked up from the ground at net your eyes, his eyes creased behind his veil.

"Good, very good!" he said happily. "Y/n, you're the first person I've ever met that doesn't make me feel nervous" he said quietly.

You beamed from ear to ear. You were so happy that he felt like that with you, that he wasn't intimidated by you. He wasn't out off by your bad habits either, which actually helped you a lot.

König put his arms out to you, offering for you to hug him. You scrambled to your feet and wrapped your arms around his waist.

He really was taller then you. "Sometimes y/n you make me feel okay about my height, because you're so small" chuckled König.

You blushed. "Shush" you said, looking away from König. König picked you up again. "Too cold out here. Let's go inside" he said softly to you, picking up both your guns and carrying you inside.

a/n
hi guys, sorry about this chapter being kind of short, it was more of a filler chapter. I do have bigger plans ahead though so don't worry! love you guys 🫶🏻