29.

Thank god for aircon. As soon as König dropped you from his arms, you ran to go find the settings to make it cooler. You then found a comfortable spot on the couch and just watched the waves come in and out from the ocean.

Everyone else had gone upstairs to pack away. You havent even gone upstairs yet, you were too excited about your aircon. But after some time, König came up behind you.

He put his hands on your shoulders and started to massage them for you. "You like the weather eh my girl?" he asked, smiling behind his voice. "Mhm. I like it a lot" you said, enjoying the treatment König was giving you. "I dont manage the heat well though" you said, a sad tone in your voice. König nodded. "Cmon. Ill bring you shopping, for new clothes. It might help your heat problem hm?" said König, lifting you up.

You smiled. You havent gotten new clothes in what felt like forever, this was going to be fun. You wrapped your arms around König's neck, breathing in his smell. You could feel him laugh underneath you. "Okay my girl?" he said, placing you softly on the ground. "Let's go. There's lots of shops along the beach strip. We'll find stuff there"

You started lacing up your heavy military boots. Thank god you wouldn't need these any more. König suddenly came up to you and put you on the counter, lifting you up. "Can't leave without sun cream" he said, peeling off his gloves and using his thumbs to massage the cream into your face. You loved the smell of sun cream. It made you feel like a little kid again.

"This heats a bitch" said a shirtless Soap, walking into the kitchen with just his cargos on. Your eyes flicked across Soaps chest, you didn't know Soap was that built. "Put some clothes on" said König, shooting eyes at Soap. "Aye sorry König" said Soap, throwing his hands up in defence. He took a can of beer out of the fridge. "This lass needs better clothes" said Soap, cracking open his can. "She looks like she's about to melt" he said concerned.

"That's just where we're going" you perked up excitedly. You hopped off the counter. "Let's go" you smiled up to König, taking his hand. He laughed and led you out the door.

It was a short walk from the villa to the beach strip. Before your eyes were family's bustling around and hot sun. Foreign men were trying to sell their products to random people passing by, mainly getting ignored. A smell of sweet food filled the air, along with a smell of petrol. And a hint of weed.

"Where'd you like to go?" asked König, his eyes flicking around the place. He didn't like this. It's too busy for him, there's too many people for his liking. Your eyes flicked to the various shops, when you noticed a small shop that didn't look busy. "What about over there?" you asked, pointing to the quiet shop. König's eyes seemed to relax when he saw where you were pointing to, he was happy there were less people.

You headed over to the shop. It was a small beach shop, with very few people inside. The clothes that were in the store were flowing white dresses, with lace designs on the front. They had simple bikini tops and some shorts. This was a good shop, and a nice place for König too, considering he didn't like busy places.

You started to wander, looking at all the white dresses. You eventually came to one that you thought was especially pretty, a short cut dress with a white fake belt holding it in the middle, to make it tighter. You looked up at König for approval. He nodded and smiled. He didn't really know what to say, he had no interest in clothes at all.

You came to the short section and picked up some bicycle shorts and some denim ones, just the basics. Then your tops, just the usual cropped black and white one. You eventually came to the bikini section, not knowing if you should buy one of the tops. You didn't really want bikini bottoms, you'd just wear the tops.

You glanced at König. König looked embarrassed. He wouldn't even look at the bikinis, he probably thought it was wrong for a man like him to be there. You just laughed and looked away, and reached for a plain black one in your size. You also got a khaki green one. You then moved on to the dress section. You'd lost König. He was looking at the home appliances section of the shop.

You looked at the dresses, scanning over each one. Your eyes fell on a little black dress, a small cut out underneath the bust line. The dress looked like it would hug your body nicely, and you wanted to look nice. You picked it up.

Next you moved to the makeup isle. You didn't spend to long there, just getting the makeup basics. When you finished there, you went to go find König, who was examining the strength of an exercise band. "This is stupid. See how easy it is to pull this band?" he said, showing you between his arms. You laughed. "No König, you just have really strong arms" you laughed at him. He dropped the band. "You all done?" he asked, looking at the pile of clothes across your arm. You nodded your head shyly, you didn't like people buying stuff for you. It made you feel guilty.

König nodded. He handed you his credit card and spun you around. "Off you go" he said, patting you on the back. You went to the counter, to be met with a small old lady, who smiled and scanned your items. You tapped König's card, and took the receipt. €245.05. Shit. That was expensive, you thought to yourself. You felt guilty, walking with your bags full of clothes back to König. When you came back to König, he already had a bag in his hands. "Where have you been?" you asked, handing him the card and the receipt. "Across the street. Needed swimming trousers" he said smiling. Until his eyes met the receipt, and his eyes dropped.

"I'm sorry" you said sheepishly. He shook his head. "No. No problem at all. Money well spent" he smiled at you. "Come on. We'll go home. Price said he's bringing us for dinner" said König, offering you his hand. Dinner? That also meant you getting seriously piss drunk. You couldn't wait.